Music Us Weekly

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My issue is this Chat, you say you inspire, you say you're a leader, and no one doubts that, but the fact that you have to hire a business manager to, as I'm getting from it, basically deal with the public while you mix music is somewhat disheartening.

I've posted some things kind of criticizing Chat/Slapfire because I think they've done some things poorly; especially with communication. No client wants to hear how hard someone has been working and that's why they failed to communicate.

However, this comment above is a pretty silly criticism. Everyone that runs a succesful business is an idiot if they DON'T hire people with a different skill set than themselves.

No one can do it all and shouldn't try. If Chat recognizes that he is better on the creative side and sucks at the business side, he would be making a big mistake if he didn't pay someone to do that job.

I've posted some things kind of criticizing Chat/Slapfire because I think they've done some things poorly; especially with communication. No client wants to hear how hard someone has been working and that's why they failed to communicate.

However, this comment above is a pretty silly criticism. Everyone that runs a succesful business is an idiot if they DON'T hire people with a different skill set than themselves.

No one can do it all and shouldn't try. If Chat recognizes that he is better on the creative side and sucks at the business side, he would be making a big mistake if he didn't pay someone to do that job.
I recognize that, and I guess maybe my point was more of a "don't hire someone because you can't help but make immature jabs".

and @Just-a-Mom, I think what I meant was civilized, and yes maybe it should have gone PM, but I wanted to express my frustrations with the original posts and other posts that were made

The number one rule of opening your own gym-hire someone to handle the business end of things while you deal with the cheerleading. You need someone who is solely focused on the business end (accounting, payroll, insurance, purchase orders, accounts overdue, advertising) so that you can focus on the mat. It's the same with ANY creative business (mixing music, running an arts center). This is ONE thing that I agree with here!!!

Just wait for the music. We gotta song coming out addressing this situation. I love all of the inspiration. Thanks! Stay tuned for the new Anthemz, Vocalz Stylez that you can buy, SlapFire Anthemz 2011-2012 on Itunes, and many other great products that will continue to push this industry foward. Joop!

Just wait for the music? For what? You to make a joke out of something serious? This isn't about what song you are going to put out next. This is about righting a wrong that you seem to think is a joke. This has NOTHING to do with your talent it has to do with your poor attitude and below par professionalism. I am not even a business major and know your way of running your business is questionable. Please leave your fanasty world and enter reality where it is capable of you being wrong.
I don't even know why I am trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who puts the letter "z" at the end of random words. :eek:

I also want to say that if you have to hire someone to help run the communication side of your business (which I am glad you did) then you should probably remove yourself from the Fierceboard because your communication skills are not helping the reputation of your company. Leave the forum posts to whoever you hired to deal with customers and step back into the studio.

While I agree with this wholeheartedly, I have to also agree with @ztaprincess in that if he hired someone to handle communication because he realized it's not his forte, then he should NOT be online making posts like this that make his business look like a joke. Let the person you hired to do the job do the job.

@chyeeaaa69 I knew where you were coming from. I just couldn't help it - while I was reading the thread I was thinking exactly what the truck said... :oops:

You're right.. I shouldn't be on here making post about my business. Back to work. It's just July and our roster of teams is going to surprise and hopefully inspire. I will still be here helping everyone with music, just like my staff, who has been here helping everyone with Voice Overs and technical issues. We here to help if you want it.

You're right.. I shouldn't be on here making post about my business. Back to work. It's just July and our roster of teams is going to surprise and hopefully inspire. I will still be here helping everyone with music, just like my staff, who has been here helping everyone with Voice Overs and technical issues. We here to help if you want it.

Thank you for the admission. I think THIS post, above, shows maturity.

Do you. We all see your creative talent! You can do the darn thing and never, ever publicly address private issues. One unhappy customer will tell more people than 10 happy ones.

Good luck, darlin.

Wait...you have choosen to not work with certain teams for good reason but you still took their money and never gave them your service they paid for?? Sorry but with the logic you are using that you do not owe them anything you must have failed any beginner business class or even failed at basic common sense. How do you say you don't owe people anything when they have paid for things only to never recieve what they paid for?? Are you really that dense and that full of yourself to think there is nothing wrong with that? If so I truly feel sorry for you.

I don't care what you have done to help the industry, your attitude is the reason you don't get the respect you should get. To complain about it yet not make any change is your own fault. You are a great music mixer, one of the best around, but posts like this and backhanded insults you will never get the respect you think you deserve.

Oh and to the little girlfriend who follows around trying to backup the arguements only by digging a deeper hole, I think he is a big boy and can fight his own battles.

Unfortunately, you have acted rude and more unprofessional than anyone who has stepped into the board thus far with your continuous jabs.

#1 - If you have a problem or have had a problem with music, the issue can be resolved by sending your appropriate information to [email protected] - If you have not had a problem, then you should not attacking anyone in this forum.

#2 - Your quote saying " Oh and to the little girlfriend who follows around..."... That was enough for me to read. You can Excuse yourself. I have my own separate company, I have three world titles, I am professional coach and choreographer and keep a good reputation, doing what I love. So as the "mature" adult you are, Id appreciate if you did not talk about me in this manner. I am simply posting my opinion, as everyone else does on the Fierceboard.

#3 - If you are going to insult others for using their creative style to spell words differently... Maybe you should spell check your post first.

#4 - This is to everyone... If you have run a business before you would understand this incredible pressure and accuracy that it takes to be successful. SlapFire is starting on an excellent note. I agree that having a business owner and your creative talent separately is key. They will continue making amazing products and work on the customer service and past relationships as well.

*If you look or read something with a negative attitude, then you will surely have a negative response. I think that in some areas the posts were taken a little bit too of course and maybe outside the thought that was actually intended.*

Thanks!

I have three world titles
Maybe you should spell check your post first.

#1: I love when people tie success to teams they were on and pull the "titles" card

#2: I love you immediatley had a typo and had to correct it after this post

haha.... I wasn't trying to throw the card out there... But after she be-littled me, I felt that I needed to somewhat express where Im coming from (In the industry that is) - And I mean... those three worlds titles did motivate me to begin my business. ;-)

Back