All-Star Usa All Star Nationals-anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a list of the teams competing for bids? Would love to know who all still needs one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get why the division splits aren't d1/d2.
I do see some division splits this year but looking at the gyms involved it doesn't look like splitting due to D1/D2 but more like the amount of teams in the that division. For instance, small J3 is split-10 in each division. I wonder how many teams there have to be before a division is split (cause my CP's is pretty darn big)...

It also looks like they aren't using the arena like in the past...

I do see some division splits this year but looking at the gyms involved it doesn't look like splitting due to D1/D2 but more like the amount of teams in the that division. For instance, small J3 is split-10 in each division. I wonder how many teams there have to be before a division is split (cause my CP's is pretty darn big)...

Looks like the divisions are split by size of team. For instance there are 29 J2 teams split into 3 divisions 3/16/10..teams with 11 and under. Then teams with 12-15/16 and teams with 17 and up. At least for this division it seems like that's how it was done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back