All-Star Usa All Star Nationals-anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So has anyone figured out who still needs bids? (So my lazy inquisitive but doesn't have to lol)

So has anyone figured out who still needs bids? (So my lazy inquisitive but doesn't have to lol)
I didn't write down which teams needed bids (because I am also lazy) but the other day I counted the teams in need of a bid. There are 14 teams competing that only have an at large bid at this point and 5 teams competing that have no bid what so ever.

Medium Coed day 1 standings and composite score:
3906f1ff519a744e85b050f173d6599c.jpg

23558688ace4ccb6dafff1d23f0c6e80.jpg

I didn't notice Cheerforce Lady Aztecs on the above list-maybe they're on the second page? Is it true they are basically SDSU's comp squad? I wanted to see them but didn't get here early enough....

I didn't notice Cheerforce Lady Aztecs on the above list-maybe they're on the second page? Is it true they are basically SDSU's comp squad? I wanted to see them but didn't get here early enough....
They did hold a separate tryout for CF Lady Aztecs so if you weren't a state girl you could've tried out, but yes a vast majority of the girls are also on SDSUs all girl team!

I believe that list is just level 5 teams.

Back