All-Star Usa All Star Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I am hearing that Mac's Legacy international large coed 5 got a paid bid just recently from this competition.

I am confused. Did they give out another paid bid or did one of the ones that was awarded get taken away from one of the original winners?

I was told Ghost Recon got their bid taken away because they had too many cross overs from Black Ops...

@all4mygirl - did you mean to rate my post as gossip? As I found out after I posted this originally earlier this past week, it is (by now, well known) fact. Please refer to:
Cali Ghost Recon Lost Their Paid Bid? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer
Could you please remove the rating? Thank you.

Yes, it is in fact gossip and not true. Please read my post which should explain the REAL LIFE situation that we are now dealing with. My child is so hurt by all the gossip and speculation in this thread. If it were you how would you feel?

Yes, it is in fact gossip and not true. Please read my post which should explain the REAL LIFE situation that we are now dealing with. My child is so hurt by all the gossip and speculation in this thread. If it were you how would you feel?

@all4mygirl, please understand that no one is attacking you or your daughter or her teammates. This situation was not under the control of the athletes or parents. The situation that you and your daughter are now dealing with (as you stated above) is that your daughter still gets to attend Worlds which is an amazing opportunity that not everyone gets-paid or unpaid. To be on an I5 team, your daughter must either be a young adult or if they are younger than that the coaches obviously felt she was mature enough to be working with young adults. I hope that she can appreciate this opportunity and also differentiate between what you are stating is gossip and speculation and what is actually going on-a mature discussion of what happened and why and how it can be prevented in the future.

You asked how I would feel? Happy that my kid still got to go to Worlds and if I was upset with anyone it would be with the gym/coaches who filled out the bid declaration incorrectly (I pay them to know the rules-that is their job).

But more importantly, am I the only one who is too dumb to find the videos on varsity.com? Because I seriously don't see them.

But more importantly, am I the only one who is too dumb to find the videos on varsity.com? Because I seriously don't see them.

I have not been able to find them either; when you click on the link for them on:
The Official Site - Varsity.com - We Are Cheerleading
It takes you to:
2016 USA All Star Championships
which is not the videos but at the bottom it says the videos will be available within 48 hours of the event.
But no videos as of yet that I can find.

@CoachTamara -On Facebook somebody asked when the videos would be posted and USA said they would not be (the person then asked why and hasn't received an answer). I can not find videos for all-star, high school, or collegiate and I also can't find the results for collegiate. Frustrating.

They still haven't posted all of the results for high school either. I noticed the link for one division's results is broken, too.
And that's why I'm not holding my breath waiting for the Collegiate championship results. Like I know it's a tiny competition, but I like seeing the teams in my area and see how they're doing!

Back