All-Star Usa Cheer New Music Rules..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stars Vipers mix was on my youtube feed today. From all the new mixes I've heard so far this season, I don't really miss actual music until the dance section. I have yet to hear a mix that I can appreciate the dance part. Maybe seeing routines with the music will complete it.

Quoting you under this mix because it sounds like Ying Yang Twins to me (not sure if it actually is or just a voice guy that is great at impressions.) Still doesn't answer the question, but maybe they can't since this sounds custom and not like any existing song. I guess we'll see if any mixes come out with actual songs tweaked for teams by the real artist.

That is anacondas (IOSC5)mix and yes that is ying yang twins :)

Someone also posted queen Cobras on YouTube . (Small R5)

And royal Cobras (SC5)

I like all 3 of them. My daughter is on j4 so her music didn't get released but it's seriously my favorite out of every mix we have ever had. And we have had some good ones.

I know I'm going to miss knowing songs but I definitely think these custom mixes are more creative. I was scared for music this season but I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stars Vipers mix was on my youtube feed today. From all the new mixes I've heard so far this season, I don't really miss actual music until the dance section. I have yet to hear a mix that I can appreciate the dance part. Maybe seeing routines with the music will complete it.

Quoting you under this mix because it sounds like Ying Yang Twins to me (not sure if it actually is or just a voice guy that is great at impressions.) Still doesn't answer the question, but maybe they can't since this sounds custom and not like any existing song. I guess we'll see if any mixes come out with actual songs tweaked for teams by the real artist.

Exactly, I was terrified to receive music, I have been dreading today since choreography. The email finally came today, I listened to the track and fell in absolute love and then the dance music started to play, and all of that excitement was lost lol. I cant explain it well but the dance mix doesn't pop or stand out it kinda just falls to the background, its very flat.

Exactly, I was terrified to receive music, I have been dreading today since choreography. The email finally came today, I listened to the track and fell in absolute love and then the dance music started to play, and all of that excitement was lost lol. I cant explain it well but the dance mix doesn't pop or stand out it kinda just falls to the background, its very flat.

I got my mix for HS today and I had to complain about it and I don't like doing that, but they didn't use any of the traditions in our VO's NOR my mascot at all.. its the school name and varsity in all of the raps and its super redundant! For the most part I like it but I was getting annoyed listening to it....

I got my mix for HS today and I had to complain about it and I don't like doing that, but they didn't use any of the traditions in our VO's NOR my mascot at all.. its the school name and varsity in all of the raps and its super redundant! For the most part I like it but I was getting annoyed listening to it....
I hate to complain as well, but I explained at the end of the day music is vital to our performance and if my kids don't love their music I know either I'll pay for it in the long run or my scores will. We are the customer we need to love the end result. I am actually terrified to play it for them, they are pickier than I am lol.

I honestly wasnt sure how shooting stars were going to continue their theme tradition with the new music rules, but I think this is incredibly creative. Not sure how I feel about the waltz part yet but kudos to World Cup none the less.

I'm so into this. I was ready to mourn the loss of WCSS themes this season. Thank you Patrick for keeping that alive.

I hate to complain as well, but I explained at the end of the day music is vital to our performance and if my kids don't love their music I know either I'll pay for it in the long run or my scores will. We are the customer we need to love the end result. I am actually terrified to play it for them, they are pickier than I am lol.

I was lucky, they said they would fix it and I gave some suggested adjustments, which seem to be simple fixes, my great debate is I feel like it needs one more "song", but I love the rap it would replace so I am completely torn!!

There has been a lot of confusion about the changes in music and why they were necessary. Congress passed the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) in 1998, it basically says if you use music for something other than your personal listening pleasure, you have to pay for the 'clearance' for that use. It wasn't aimed at Cheer, but it has affected many different users of music.

Record companies are increasing the number of different groups/industries they are cracking down on enforcement,,and Cheer was one of last years targets.

We recently launched a website designed for Cheer Music MintJam Music: Royalty Free Stock Music that is for Cheer groups to buy 'raw' music and mix it themself. There are a lot of great vendors that will mix the music for you, we are aimed at groups that can't spend $400 on a mix, but can afford to spend $90 on six tracks and mix them on their own.

We own all of our music, are USA Cheer compliant, you will get a license by e-mail so that you can show you have the clearance at cheer competition.

Please don't try to blame (as I have seen others say) Varsity or anyone else for the changes,,Congress passed the DMCA, everyone is just living with it. The fines are $150k per occurance,,so no one can blame Varisty or any other organization from working hard to get in compliance.

If you have any input regarding our site, please let me know,,we are always looking to make additions to help make the site better for cheer groups.

andy

I really don't like that Stars music either. A theme is cool and all, but I find even Kidz Bop to be more pleasurable listening.

Back