Usa Regionals Intermediate Group Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you have rules? What level is intermediate for that competition?

The rules are pretty straight forward. You shouldn't need any help interpreting them.

So no body positions. Even if you pass through extended and come back down, your leg can't come away from your body.

Stunts/Pyramids/Tosses
1. Extended freestanding one-legged stunts are limited to a liberty (or high torch) only.
2. All other extended one-legged stunts must be braced on at least one side by another
top person who is at shoulder height or lower.
3. Twists exceeding more than one and one quarter rotation in any stunt/toss/dismount
are not permitted.
4. Basket, sponge, elevator or similar type of tosses are permitted, but are limited to
one trick only (i.e. one toe touch). For example, a kick followed by a twist is
considered 2 tricks.

The rules are pretty straight forward. You shouldn't need any help interpreting them.

So no body positions. Even if you pass through extended and come back down, your leg can't come away from your body.

Stunts/Pyramids/Tosses
1. Extended freestanding one-legged stunts are limited to a liberty (or high torch) only.
2. All other extended one-legged stunts must be braced on at least one side by another
top person who is at shoulder height or lower.
3. Twists exceeding more than one and one quarter rotation in any stunt/toss/dismount
are not permitted.
4. Basket, sponge, elevator or similar type of tosses are permitted, but are limited to
one trick only (i.e. one toe touch). For example, a kick followed by a twist is
considered 2 tricks.
I was more concerned with the flip at the end. since shes braced on both sides all the way to the mat, is it legal for this level?

Not sure. These rules are very vague. It doesn't tell you that you can't do suspended forward rolls which are allowed by AACCA guidelines.

Not sure. These rules are very vague. It doesn't tell you that you can't do suspended forward rolls which are allowed by AACCA guidelines.
Thats where my confusion is coming from. There are barely any rules! The very last thing I want to do is show up and compete something illegal.

Back