All-Star Usasf/naccc Results Posted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have attached the file here for easy viewing.

Attachments

• NACCC_Voting_Slate_2011_Results RAW.pdf
    108.3 KB · Views: 581
From NACCC information:

The USASF Rules Committee, working with the NACCC Executive Committee, will review the proposals and the vote results, they willa lso consider the impact of proposed changes on the balance of the rules, any better solutions that arise after the vote has closed, and any rules clarifications that would enhance safety or standardization from the standpoint of event producer, but may not be a consequential issue for coaches.

If the USASF Rules Committee chooses to vote against the coaches on a particular item, the
justification for this must be discussed between the members of the USASF Rules Committee
and the NACCC Executive Committee. If a joint recommendation cannot be agreed upon the
USASF Board of Directors will hear both sides of the issues in dispute and make the final

decision.

March 1, 2011

Rules for the 2011-2013 seasons will be announced.

Oh my god.... look at how close Youth 5 was....

Yeah I mentioned on the other thread that I hope they take that into consideration when they make the final changes. 51% is a pretty close difference! Restrictions passed with 75% so I'm guessing if they do go against the vote and keep it they will be restricting it.
I was also surprised by the votes to change Sr4 and Sr Open 5...

From NACCC information:

The USASF Rules Committee, working with the NACCC Executive Committee, will review the proposals and the vote results, they willa lso consider the impact of proposed changes on the balance of the rules, any better solutions that arise after the vote has closed, and any rules clarifications that would enhance safety or standardization from the standpoint of event producer, but may not be a consequential issue for coaches.

If the USASF Rules Committee chooses to vote against the coaches on a particular item, the
justification for this must be discussed between the members of the USASF Rules Committee
and the NACCC Executive Committee. If a joint recommendation cannot be agreed upon the
USASF Board of Directors will hear both sides of the issues in dispute and make the final

decision.

March 1, 2011
Rules for the 2011-2013 seasons will be announced.

I mean this in a matter of fact way (just so it doesnt look like I am for or against the process, just trying to spell it out in simple-ese):

Our voting is taking as a suggestion. All the votes (doesn't matter if it is a yes or no vote) and look at them and their impact. If their impact is deemed too detrimental by our committee they can go against the publics vote and make the committees decision?

I can't believe they said no to Open 4 and voted to get rid of Youth 5. I really was under the impression most just wanted to restrict the division instead of eliminate it. Most others I am not too shocked at the outcomes, but those I just didn't see turning out the way they did.

*Also wanted to add I am glad that they voted the way they did for crossovers.

so is youth 5 gone? 356 voted to eliminate it and 325 voted to keep it.
Well, as ACEDAD posted above, the NACCC has the final say. They'll take the results into consideration, but they can do what they want.

Well, as ACEDAD posted above, the NACCC has the final say. They'll take the results into consideration, but they can do what they want.

Take solace in the fact that this year there is a ton more transparency. We are seeing the results, number of people who voted, and everything. If the committee overturns a vote that was very close, I can see it.

If they overturn a vote that was a landslide that will be more apparent to.

I wish they would go by our votes but its apparent they will make the final say. I wasnt suprised by any of the results except for the NO for Open 4. I voted yes!

im glad the open 4 rule was voted no honestly. all this adding of new divisions is blehh.

Back