All-Star Usasf/naccc Results Posted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with the "let the votes stand as voted by the coaches." We dont redo votes for the president of the United States. This really shouldnt be any different no matter how close they were. Although, Youth 5 kids blow my mind!! Id allow that change. ;)

I actually was a little surprised that crossover rules passed as decisively as they did. It'll be interesting to see if that gets tweaked.

The ones that passed with a slim margin I can see being overturned. I think its the unanimous ones that passed would cause the most uproar.

Crossovers and Tax ID ones.

I mean this in a matter of fact way (just so it doesnt look like I am for or against the process, just trying to spell it out in simple-ese):

Our voting is taking as a suggestion. All the votes (doesn't matter if it is a yes or no vote) and look at them and their impact. If their impact is deemed too detrimental by our committee they can go against the publics vote and make the committees decision?

That's my understanding. Complaints about the procedure should be directed to the NACCC executive committee.

The ones that passed with a slim margin I can see being overturned. I think its the unanimous ones that passed would cause the most uproar.

Crossovers and Tax ID ones.

Slim Margins, I do understand that. Would I be upset? Sure. I kind of feel like my vote really doesnt count once again. However, if its going to keep this sport going in a positive direction, I am all for it.

I agree with the "let the votes stand as voted by the coaches." We dont redo votes for the president of the United States. This really shouldnt be any different no matter how close they were. Although, Youth 5 kids blow my mind!! Id allow that change. ;)

Actually, technically every state gets a certain number of electoral votes and those votes don't *have* to go to the candidate who wins the popular vote in that state.

Actually, technically every state gets a certain number of electoral votes and those votes don't *have* to go to the candidate who wins the popular vote in that state.

I knew I shouldnt have used that example. Lol. I know it is a lot more techincal than that. I am just saying, I would like my vote to count for something these days.

So does everyone think the results will stay as they as are or will change? If so which ones do you think will change??

Even though Youth 5 was eliminated and people proposed a youth 5 restricted, a junior 5 restricted has been introduced incorporating all of those younger athletes that would have been on the youth 5 restricted, so I don't think it will be overturned.

I think the Tax ID's are the most interesting because in effect it will have nothing to do with what happens on the mat (for example Happy stated he would just have one umbrella Tax ID to represent ACE to keep it as one giant program). It is a way for us to define a gym. But in turn that means a gym will have to be a legal entity. I think Justin stated that over half the customers do not have a Tax ID (for the Varsity family rebate plan).

I don't like how a season is defined as a calendar year judged by the eligibility date but that was voted to remain August.. Wouldn't it make sense for it to be May when everyone starts their seasons for real?

That is only for the sake of competition. If you dont compete until after August 31st then it wouldnt make a difference.

Back