All-Star Usasf New Grid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry late to the game here, but just want to clarify that means no standing whip passes ending in tuck in Level 4 next year? What about whips in running tumbling? My CPs current gym has the old skills still listed for pre-tryout skills and want to be sure before opening my big mouth. Thanks!

Whips in running will still be fine. Just won’t be allowed in standing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone that has access to the new age grid confirm whether the junior age has increased? Speculation I have heard was it was moving from age 14 to age 16 max.

Can anyone that has access to the new age grid confirm whether the junior age has increased? Speculation I have heard was it was moving from age 14 to age 16 max.
A public version is linked on the first page. The max age has not increased, don't think it was supposed to. The only difference is J4 minimum is 8 and J5/JR5 minimum is 9.

The maximum age for the International junior divisions is increasing to 16. That may have been what you heard?

The maximum age for the International junior divisions is increasing to 16. That may have been what you heard?
That's not different from what it was this year on IASF. Though it may apply to US teams this coming season I guess. The international divisions were weird this year. I feel like they didn't follow the IASF age grid at all, which seemed pointless. It was essentially USASF divisions with an "international" title.

Back