All-Star Usasf Worlds 2018 Information

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry if this was already talked about earlier, I looked but didn't see it.

I'm planning to attend both Worlds and Summit this year to vlog, cheer on friends, and do book research. I have my flights and hotel and all that, but what is the best way to go about doing Disney tickets? Any tried and true methods for saving money but still attending both events?

THANKS!
I would purchase the commuter pass for Worlds with the 5 day hopper. USASF has the information in their worlds packet.

Sorry if this was already talked about earlier, I looked but didn't see it.

I'm planning to attend both Worlds and Summit this year to vlog, cheer on friends, and do book research. I have my flights and hotel and all that, but what is the best way to go about doing Disney tickets? Any tried and true methods for saving money but still attending both events?

THANKS!

You can buy a park hopper from Varsity/USASF that will get you admission to both the parks and ESPN. I believe you would need to buy one for worlds and one for Summit. You could buy one for worlds and then just buy entry to ESPN for Summit, and you would have 3 (or 4 or 5) days to go to the parks spread out over a week or two span.

This is last year's information for Worlds, but I'm sure it's more or less the same (except admission will including large senior and large coed this year):

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/...17_CheerWorlds_AdmissionTicketInformation.pdf

Has anyone seen a block schedule yet? I really want a guesstimate of when everything is happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried looking for it the other day and couldn't find anything. I hope it comes out soon so I can mentally prepare myself for an early morning or a day of sitting around being nervous before I compete lol.

I tried looking for it the other day and couldn't find anything. I hope it comes out soon so I can mentally prepare myself for an early morning or a day of sitting around being nervous before I compete lol.

Exactly! And I kinda want to hit the parks too ! It would be nice to have an idea

Just did a search and it was released on April 5th last year, though the last bid event was a few days earlier than it is this year. So hopefully in the next week or 2. There are still 21 bids up for grabs , so they may wait until at least one more comp is done to get a better idea on numbers.

I expect it to be quite different with the addition of new divisions, Large Senior/Coed shifting a day, and the new arena being used instead of the tents. Small IOC5 will also have Canadian trials which they did not last year.

Very curious about how awards play out being all on the same day

Any idea when the block schedule will be out? Or the lottery?
Quoting my post from a few posts above about the block schedule. Should be this week or next I would guess.

Just did a search and it was released on April 5th last year, though the last bid event was a few days earlier than it is this year. So hopefully in the next week or 2. There are still 21 bids up for grabs , so they may wait until at least one more comp is done to get a better idea on numbers.

The last couple years they've waited until all bids were out for the lottery, so I would think sometime after next weekend for that.

Lol, Worlds is 3 weeks away and they just solidified the final draft of the scoresheets for it. I don't plan on comparing to see if there were any differences to the first draft that was released, but this is comical to me. But why am I not surprised.

Lol, World is 3 weeks away and they just solidified the final draft of the scoresheets for it. I don't plan on comparing to see if there were any differences to the first draft that was released, but this is comical to me. But why am I not surprised.
Am I reading it right that it is basically the Varsity rubric now?

Back