All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 26, 2014
Just getting the threads started for tomorrow - trying to separate them out to keep everything from each day together. Good luck to everyone competing and may the odds be ever in their favour and have the sacrifices on standby for certain teams.

Edit by @Emily to have all of the important information in the first post :) :

A couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Schedule (order of performance)

USASF event overview (times for division)

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

There is a livestream available at flosports for $39.99 for those that live in the US, Canada or the UK. Last year people from other countries were able to watch with a VPN-client though.

The worlds prelims video thread
The worlds semi-finals video thread
The worlds finals video thread

The thread to talk about livestream struggles

Twitter - tagged #CheerWorlds2017
Twitter - tagged #Worlds2017

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting here as a placeholder, will update this post tomorrow morning with all of the important information.

Edit: decided to post all of the information in the first post to not screw with how everyone is used to the worlds threads.

Last edited:
Getting old sucks, all I see on instagram and snapchat is all of my friends and former teammates doing their friday practice and relaxing by the pool at Disney and here in Boulder it is SNOWING.......

Someone make all boy IO3 a worlds division please, I am not ready to retire :confused:

Getting old sucks, all I see on instagram and snapchat is all of my friends and former teammates doing their friday practice and relaxing by the pool at Disney and here in Boulder it is SNOWING.......

Someone make all boy IO3 a worlds division please, I am not ready to retire :confused:

Maybe you should start just an IO3 all boy team if it doesn't exist yet ;)create a buzz and following via social media and maybe just start as an exhibition team at Worlds for a few years until there are more teams to make the division competitive. It's 2017 YOLO

I'm only half joking in this request....but can we lock this thread and restart with the thread @Emily posts every year with every link needed as the first post

I'm joking...but also very serious because my type A personality needs the resources straight up at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly an All boy division would be one of the coolest things to ever happen in cheer can you even imagine the crazy good tumbling and awesome stunts

Honestly an All boy division would be one of the coolest things to ever happen in cheer can you even imagine the crazy good tumbling and awesome stunts.
We already have that in Asia, haha... unfortunately it's being phased out because going coed is just more practical.

Honestly an All boy division would be one of the coolest things to ever happen in cheer can you even imagine the crazy good tumbling and awesome stunts

I cheered with a guy in college that was on an all boy team based out of Atlanta. It was fun to watch, but not necessarily practical for a whole division.

Back