All-Star Varsity Design Book 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The "Cali" uni on page 13... looks almost exactly like CA Jags (maybe all their junior teams??) actual uni. It's weird seeing it say Cali! The little girl on that page with her doll is just too cute
I love the Cali practice wear on page 24!!
Does anyone know how to find prices without talking to a rep? We're looking at warmup jackets for next year but we don't want to suggest something to our coach that's going to be overly expensive (it's our HS team not AS)

Is the little blonde in the Pro Spirit green/black uni on Ray's mini team? (I wanna say her name is Carter?)

The cover-ups were cute. As long as your hair isn't already done. Always a fan of zip-ups. Otherwise, #underwhelmed.

y4e7yzev.jpg

Kind of really wish this was one of Red's uniforms

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The lines on the sleeves of the S1 uniform on page 6 remind me of the the lines on a uniform from the GK catalog.

I love the cheetah print over the mesh on the Cali uniform that looks like the CA one.

I think the uniforms on pages 18-19 are really pretty but really, silver writing on a white base? I can barely read that...

I love the uniform on page 33 (well at least the top). And I love the one on the back & front covers!

I love to see the three beautiful ladies from ECE!! I had tears come to my eyes from page 30 with the AJ patch on Whitney's right arm.

whoever did their photoshop/editing should be fired. but everyone looks gorgeous! and carter is adorable.

but as far as the actual uniforms go, they're nice. nothing new or that we haven't seen before, though.

Back