All-Star Varsity Design Book 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVE the full top Spirit uni...with the rhinestones on the sleeves, it would be something new and creative for them.
Everything else I admit wasn't new. The reversible subliminated practice wear was neat, and the coverups with the zipper in the back. Cp liked the World Cup coverup top that had the strappy sleeve.

Cool, thanks. I'm not too impressed with anything in there. I can't think the mesh would last well, as I would think it would snag on everything. And I will admit that while I love the idea of sublimated uniforms, the 2 I've seen up close haven't looked all that nice. I feel they're missing the pop of the lettering/bling on the other uniforms. Just my preference though

The cover ups all look like they have either a deep V neck or are off the shoulder, plenty of room to pull on over your hair and bow and makeup

I'm surprised there aren't many more full tops considering gyms buying new uniforms this year will have to take that into consideration... Most of the full tops in the catalog are exactly like the crop top with a little extra fabric.

I was hoping to see more creativity in embracing the full top!

Back