High School Varsity Title 1 Discount

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer25mom

Cheer Parent
Aug 10, 2011
Anyone have information on this. I have seen it mentioned here a couple of times. I am a new coach at a title one school and would love to be able to use this. I cannot cannot find anything about it in writing though.

This is our first year using Varsity and my rep automatically gave us the title one discount. I asked at the fitting and she tole me that she already figured that into our budget. But I'm sure you could get in touch with your rep and they would be able to tell you about it.

This is our first year using Varsity and my rep automatically gave us the title one discount. I asked at the fitting and she tole me that she already figured that into our budget. But I'm sure you could get in touch with your rep and they would be able to tell you about it.
what state are you in? Our rep has never heard of it.

So , our rep said that it's not a title one discount but part of some kind of vendor contract and the only place anyone she talked to knew of it happening was Tennessee. Apparently no one in our area has nay clue about it. Really wish Varsity would be more transparent about these things. It seems like certain parts of the country are "in the know" and others aren't.

So , our rep said that it's not a title one discount but part of some kind of vendor contract and the only place anyone she talked to knew of it happening was Tennessee. Apparently no one in our area has nay clue about it. Really wish Varsity would be more transparent about these things. It seems like certain parts of the country are "in the know" and others aren't.

We have a vendor contract with them in our school in Kentucky. Have the purchasing department at your school contact Varsity directly and work out the contract. Be advised, you’ll still be able to get uniforms cheaper elsewhere.

This basically sums up what my Varsity rep said when I spoke with her Friday. Here's her exact wording if it helps out at all, but the one we use is just for Arizona (though it sounds like other states have similar things in place).

"The Mohave contract is set up just for AZ I believe. Other states may have a similar organization but I’m not sure. Mohave has a contract with most low income AZ schools (not just Title 1) and is basically a third party who oversees orders to ensure that everyone is being treated fairly – no one is receiving more than others. The goal is to level the playing field and by going through Mohave, Varsity has agreed to a 10% discount and free shipping. So long story short is that I have no idea what goes on in other states, lol!! Her best bet is to contact her local rep. "

Thanks for the info you guys. We are part of a mega school system (50+ schools) and have a contract with Varsity. I will be submitting the idea though!

Back