All-Star Varsity Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
Anyone else fed up with Varsity TV? I mean, Varsity pretty much owns the cheer world....so why can't Varsity TV be better, faster, more efficient?

for some reason the other day I was on there looking for teams from last year's NCA, and only level 5s were on there? Anyone else have this problem?

like they dont have enough money? have you seen the prices everything they sell/do?

Thank you for summing up the decline of the US in two sentences.

Varsity is successful because they provide a service that people want and for which they are willing to pay. There's no law (yet) that limits someone's right to success.

What should require them or anyone else to provide you something for free?

If you (and others) don't like it, don't use it. Feel free to create your own production company and provide free services to others whenever you're ready.

Varsity is successful because they provide a service that people want and for which they are willing to pay. There's no law (yet) that limits someone's right to success.

If you (and others) don't like it, don't use it. Feel free to create your own production company and provide free services to others whenever you're ready.

Well put ole' chap!

k, mr. senator.

I know Varsity and USASF are two different things, but it would be a good thing to include in the required membership

If you don't like our posts, then go create your own Forums and gripe sensless. Besides, with the gazillion dollars they make from the cheer community, all I was saying was "Varsity TV needs an upgrade". THE END!

If you don't like our posts, then go create your own Forums and gripe sensless. Besides, with the gazillion dollars they make from the cheer community, all I was saying was "Varsity TV needs an upgrade". THE END!

Varsity TV does nothing for them but suck up their money. Video hosting is EXPENSIVE, like really expensive, I don't think you can imagine how much it costs. Varsity is a business, we don't know what their profit margins are, they have to cut what is losing them money.

Also, telling ACEDAD to leave is just silly. He's more helpful and informative around the site than just about anyone else, certainly including you.

Varsity TV does nothing for them but suck up their money. Video hosting is EXPENSIVE, like really expensive, I don't think you can imagine how much it costs. Varsity is a business, we don't know what their profit margins are, they have to cut what is losing them money.

Also, telling ACEDAD to leave is just silly. He's more helpful and informative around the site than just about anyone else, certainly including you.

You don't know how much it costs either. Just because Varsity cuts videos does not mean they are losing money. The person wasn't necessarily telling acedad to leave. Just because you want to stick up for your favorites on here doesn't mean you have to be rude about it. Keep the rude crap to yourself.

Back