All-Star Varsity Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Id be grateful that Varsity even posts videos from some of there comps!! Many companies don't....and then you just have cross your fingers and hope some one put the team you wanna see on you tube...lol!

You don't know how much it costs either. Just because Varsity cuts videos does not mean they are losing money. The person wasn't necessarily telling acedad to leave. Just because you want to stick up for your favorites on here doesn't mean you have to be rude about it. Keep the rude crap to yourself.

I'm a web developer. I know how much bandwidth goes into hosting videos. And bandwidth = money. I'm not saying it puts their profits in the red, but it certainly isn't making them any money, while simultaneously costing them a fair amount. They could charge for the service, but would people pay?

And my comment had nothing to do with sucking up to my favorites.

I'm a web developer. I know how much bandwidth goes into hosting videos. And bandwidth = money. I'm not saying it puts their profits in the red, but it certainly isn't making them any money, while simultaneously costing them a fair amount. They could charge for the service, but would people pay?

And my comment had nothing to do with sucking up to my favorites.

But you don't work for Varsity.

The point is, you didn't need to be rude about it.

But you don't work for Varsity.

The point is, you didn't need to be rude about it.

I don't work for Varsity, but it's common sense that you cut what doesn't make you money - especially if it's costing you a lot. I would love if they kept the library bigger, they had the only videos of my college team at NCA College Nationals for a few years, I'm just pointing out why I can understand why they might keep it limited.

I wasn't being any more rude than ffamilyguy was. You can't post a thread and then refuse to accept an alternative explanation or viewpoint. And telling someone to leave if they disagree with you is just childish.

I don't work for Varsity, but it's common sense that you cut what doesn't make you money - especially if it's costing you a lot. I would love if they kept the library bigger, they had the only videos of my college team at NCA College Nationals for a few years, I'm just pointing out why I can understand why they might keep it limited.

I wasn't being any more rude than ffamilyguy was. You can't post a thread and then refuse to accept an alternative explanation or viewpoint. And telling someone to leave if they disagree with you is just childish.

Ok. Have a nice day.

Woah Woah, people. Jeez. Taken out of context and sarcasm. Anyways, if they are really worried about bandwidth (video compression these days is awesome) then they should have YouTube links.....it's faster, better and FREE!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Back