All-Star Varsity's New Video Policy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not quite sure what CheerUpdates is up to these days - does he post competition videos on his twitter? If so, is he gonna ban himself from posting "illegal" Varsity event videos?

i dont think varsity can control what people do at showcases, maybe thats why he posted them with sound.

i dont think varsity can control what people do at showcases, maybe thats why he posted them with sound.

Well no, they can't, because it's not a Varsity event. I'm talking about Varsity competition videos. I know he posts scores and updates which doesn't fall under the new rules. Does he usually post competition videos or links to ones and if so, will he continue to do so?

CU make money off of his Twitter account. Whether its through sponsored posts or appearences or getting free housing/travel/etc to attend certain comps, it's still monetized - which is who Varisty's statement is targeting.

Well no, they can't, because it's not a Varsity event. I'm talking about Varsity competition videos. I know he posts scores and updates which doesn't fall under the new rules. Does he usually post competition videos or links to ones and if so, will he continue to do so?

CU make money off of his Twitter account. Whether its through sponsored posts or appearences or getting free housing/travel/etc to attend certain comps, it's still monetized - which is who Varisty's statement is targeting.
i guess time will tell... The cali videos he posted, the ones he posted with sound were just the 8 count music, but then there were ones with no sound (reckless, coed, smoed..) so he technically is following the rules that varsity set, even with it not being a varsity controlled thing.

Last edited:
Back