OT Video Gaming

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 27, 2013
Ok so I don't know if anyone else loves video gaming, but I do. So if some of you guys enjoy gaming I guess we can discuss it here?

I'm definitely not a hardcore "gamer" i just really enjoy it recreationally.

Share what system you play on and what some of your favorite games are!

Ok so I don't know if anyone else loves video gaming, but I do. So if some of you guys enjoy gaming I guess we can discuss it here?

I'm definitely not a hardcore "gamer" i just really enjoy it recreationally.

Share what system you play on and what some of your favorite games are!
I love Wii Sports (played it at a family friend's house a few times). My faves are tennis and boxing.

But the last game system my family owned was the PS2. My favorite game OF ALL TIME is Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix. So addictive, and the soundtrack is amazing. My 2nd favorite was NBA Streetball Vol 2 (again, AMAZING soundtrack).

I never owned a Gamecube, but I have played Mario Kart on one. Best Gamecube game ever.

I have 70-something original Atari games on a computer CD and play them sometimes. They are super hard.

I have played Saints Row on PS3, but I wasn't really into it. I like how the game tracks your progress, though.

I am a Sims 3 player.

But, really, in my family, the biggest gamer is my 59 years young mother. She has like everything, except xbox and playstations. We still have a Nintendo Genesis somewhere in my parents house.

You should see her with a Rock Band guitar. Quite a show XD

Injustice: Gods Among Us is my favorite game right now.. I play my bf all the time and while he usually beats me, I've gotten better. I play Portal sometimes, and I've watched my brother and my bf play GTA V (this is all xbox 360). We have a Nintendo 64 at my parents house and my brother and I will play Lego Racers, Mario Party, and Super Smash Brothers when we're home

Injustice: Gods Among Us is my favorite game right now.. I play my bf all the time and while he usually beats me, I've gotten better. I play Portal sometimes, and I've watched my brother and my bf play GTA V (this is all xbox 360). We have a Nintendo 64 at my parents house and my brother and I will play Lego Racers, Mario Party, and Super Smash Brothers when we're home
Ive just started to play injustice on ps4 and i really like it! I LOVE gta5 too, so much fun stuff to do.

I play WoW---blame the hubs.

I also like Wii Sports and Zumba.

Oh and Evil Apples on my iPhone but I doubt that counts.

I don't play a lot, only when I'm at my boyfriend's house.

He has a Wii, a WiiU, a PS4, a PS3, and an N64 and I honestly couldn't tell you if that's it. He has a lot lol and he also works at GameStop so he's always bringing home new games.

I really like playing more "fun"/playful type games - love Nintendo (basically all of the Mario franchise games, and I'm excited for Splatoon at the end of May) and Little Big Planet 3. I also really like playing the Lego games.

When I was younger I was obsessed with the Sims, but who wasn't?

I also used to love playing the Simpsons games - Road Rage and Hit and Run. Now that my bf has a backwards compatible PS3, I told him he needs to buy those for me haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back