All-Star Video's Of Super Small Teams- 7 Or Less

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Super Duper smalls teams are becoming a trend with scoring becoming so percentage based, I'm sure throughout your season you will see a couple of other super duper small teams. I would just concentrate on playing to your strengths, and using the scoresheet to your advantage. Good Luck this season!

Thank you!

I really enjoyed watching these cuties. Way more impressive to see 5 to 7 year olds stunting with other 5 to 7 year olds.(The pyramid was WOW!) It's sad that some gyms would rather put these little babies on a larger team with 10-14 year olds just to have 7 stunt groups instead of having them shine as a solid small tiny team. IJS

Does anyone have a video of NobleCats from CA when they had 9? They made it to summit!

@SLM
I just saw that the brandon allstars prep jr 1 team consists of the sassy7.I know its not much help this very moment,but thought you'd like to watch their account for practice clips and search youtube later in the season for comp.

I am worried/depressed, etc. I am posting this here instead of the coaches room in case it gets more traffic. My program is gutted this season. It is looking like we will only have 7 girls for our Sr. lvl 2 team and one of them can front spot only due to health issues. There is no one to pull up or down as it were.

Please tell me the season isn't going to be a total loss/disaster. Can you think of any video's that show a team so tiny?

I feel your pain...I only have 6...I took over a team that was 15 last year, but the former coach "emotionally destroyed us" as one girl put it. Out of my 6, not one of them is a returning girl. None of those girls want to cheer ever again because of whatever their old coach did.

On the plus side, I had a team with 8 in the past, and we were successfull, and I have a friend who coached a team of 7 that also was very successful!

Back