All-Star Videos on iasfworlds.org

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oops, For Superstars I meant performance two. They made it to the second round for Int. Open teams. I know they performed in the second round, they finished 7th..

Hi ACEDAD,

There were a couple of mishaps from some Canadian teams that would appreciate it if you could pass on the message about their videos.

Power Cheer Calgary Pythons (Canada) IOC5 Prelims - plays Power Cheer Toronto Cobras (Canada) Prelims run, and I couldn't find their actual video

Power Cheer Toronto Cobras Canada IOC5 Prelims - There is no prelims run (which is obvious, because it is labelled as Power Cheer Calgary)

Vancouver All Stars (Canada) IOC5 Prelims - is also missing completely (or possibly mislabelled, but I couldn't find it).

Thanks for your help, and dealing with us annoying cheer fans/athletes/coaches...

JC

Hi ACEDAD,

There were a couple of mishaps from some Canadian teams that would appreciate it if you could pass on the message about their videos.

Power Cheer Calgary Pythons (Canada) IOC5 Prelims - plays Power Cheer Toronto Cobras (Canada) Prelims run, and I couldn't find their actual video

Power Cheer Toronto Cobras Canada IOC5 Prelims - There is no prelims run (which is obvious, because it is labelled as Power Cheer Calgary)

Vancouver All Stars (Canada) IOC5 Prelims - is also missing completely (or possibly mislabelled, but I couldn't find it).

Thanks for your help, and dealing with us annoying cheer fans/athletes/coaches...

JC

I'll send this over right now.

Back