All-Star Vidoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
hi everyone. i haven't been on fierceboard in a while and i has changed quite a bit! does anyone know if i can still see links of all videos and divisions like you used to be able to or is the only place you can view videos or links in the media?

I wish we had a VIDEO thread... I hate having to scroll thru wiki just to look for new videos, which as of late, there are no new ones... Anyone opposed to a STICKY video thread - That way we can just check the pages from last time we looked instead of all this scrolling? Maybe it will help keep the Wiki updated too cuz I know a lot of peopel dont update it anymore because its kind of time consuming!

I wish we had a VIDEO thread... I hate having to scroll thru wiki just to look for new videos, which as of late, there are no new ones... Anyone opposed to a STICKY video thread - That way we can just check the pages from last time we looked instead of all this scrolling? Maybe it will help keep the Wiki updated too cuz I know a lot of peopel dont update it anymore because its kind of time consuming!
You can look at the history of editing, which will kinda show you the latest videos posted.

I think wiki .. I have the youtube links of a couple teams from my gym but when I go to edit and put them in the video section they never link its just a text
Really? Hmm. All I do is click Edit then you have to scroll through everything to make sure you are posting it in the right section. I just post the link to the video and then add the comp info to the side. If you can't figure it out you can send me the links and I can try to add them in!

Really? Hmm. All I do is click Edit then you have to scroll through everything to make sure you are posting it in the right section. I just post the link to the video and then add the comp info to the side. If you can't figure it out you can send me the links and I can try to add them in!

I got it ... finally lol ... Thank you though

Back