Viqueens Spirit World's Finish

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 7, 2012
Would anyone who has inside knowledge of the Viqueens be able to explain their 5th place finish at Worlds?
I love the Spirit, and I am happy they did as well as they did, but I was a little disappointed that they didn't finish higher. I could not find their video. If it's on this forum or YouTube could someone direct me to it?
Thanks!

Would anyone who has inside knowledge of the Viqueens be able to explain their 5th place finish at Worlds?
I love the Spirit, and I am happy they did as well as they did, but I was a little disappointed that they didn't finish higher. I could not find their video. If it's on this forum or YouTube could someone direct me to it?
Thanks!
I don't remember exactly, but I know they had a lot of issues (stunt falls/bobbles)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They had several stunt falls (3 I think) and maybe some touchdowns in finals. It sucked cos I was totally rooting for them to win. They even had a VO of "Give us the Ring" or similar, and it was repeated right after, athletes with their hand out single ladies style.

A lot of people were rooting for them but unfortunately their finals run was a disaster and the teams who placed top 3 hit solid routines. The day Viqueens realizes they can lower their difficulty a bit and focus on hitting more consistently is the day they will win worlds. Hands down.

A lot of people were rooting for them but unfortunately their finals run was a disaster and the teams who placed top 3 hit solid routines. The day Viqueens realizes they can lower their difficulty a bit and focus on hitting more consistently is the day they will win worlds. Hands down.

I 've thought the same thing. They look a lot like a Canadian or American squad but they just try and do too much. Thank you all for your replies. I hope they can win someday.

Back