All-Star Viqueens Tv Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 15, 2010
not only is cheerleading getting recognition, but teams from other places besides the USA! this is fantastic!

i LOVE this entire cheer gym!!! they have been my favourite team for years, their all girl stunt group 'shorties' always blow me away

i LOVE this entire cheer gym!!! they have been my favourite team for years, their all girl stunt group 'shorties' always blow me away
I know! Shorties doesn't exist anymore because the flyer quit, but there's a new group stunt that competed at ICU worlds 2011 that's even more amazing..

WHY DIDN'T THEY OFFER NORWEGIAN IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Is it terrible, that to me Norwegian and Gaelic sound the same? I doubt they have similar root languages (does Gaelic even HAVE a root language?) Although it was interesting to randomly hear words that sounded Anglicized..but dear goodness Norwegian sounds complicated lol

excited for this! love love love watching cheerleading from around the globe <3 just makes me wish I instantly could understand every language ever created.

Do they swear in English a lot or is it the language sounding like they do? It sounded like I heard a few naughty words there... lol.

There's a Norwegian athlete that just moved to our gym and she pronounces the team's name "Wiqueens." I had no idea! Keep your ears open, you'll learn something new every day!

Is it terrible, that to me Norwegian and Gaelic sound the same? I doubt they have similar root languages (does Gaelic even HAVE a root language?) Although it was interesting to randomly hear words that sounded Anglicized..but dear goodness Norwegian sounds complicated lol
I youtubed gaelic and it does sound quite similar! Weird! Norwegian is similar to swedish and danish, so I can understand almost everything!

Do they swear in English a lot or is it the language sounding like they do? It sounded like I heard a few naughty words there... lol.
Sometimes they (and swedes too) do. I use english words all the time when I speak swedish.
We learn english from 1st or 3rd grade so almost everyone speaks it fluently.

I can translate some from the trailer, so you get a better picture :cool: Don't forget to like their fan page on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/CheerTV2

0:11
Meet Viqueens Force, Norway's best cheerleading team.

0:16
There's a lot of drama.

0:20
The first thing my friends asked when I told them about Marcus "is he gay?" and then I said "hello, he's with me?".

0:31
In this web tv show you will get a insight of the norwegian cheerleading environment.

0:37
We'll follow them both on the way up... and down.

0:41
If you fall on your face you'll hurt yourself.

0:49
Everybody say "you're so crazy Kristin, you're so crazy Kristin".

0:58
Without thinking I walked over to them and took off my t-shirt. I got caught up in the moment... And then I started flexing. Everybody said "shiiit".

1:09
In the top team Viqueens Force there's girls and guys who's elite athletes... and troublemakers.

1:15
The more, the better! Make up, powder, you name it...

1:33
See the extreme stunts and the strong feelings.

1:47
They sacrifice everything.... This is the team that never lost a National championship.

Back