All-Star Virginia Beach Us Finals ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:) Yeah, exhibitions are allowed. I just feel like it's not worth it to pay all that money just to exhibition instead of compete. :( Maybe it's just me lol Idunno

it's free to exhibition...the only cost would be travel. The only reason FAME does is because we're LITERALLY around the corner from the convention center lol

correct! Fame did exhibition one of their world's teams...i can't remember which one. Large Coed? I'm pretty sure it was them. I think Super Seniors are exhibitioning this year? I could be wrong on that one though.
Awesome! Our teams decided against worlds this year since we only had at large bids, super expensive! So vipers will be there I can't wait to see fame, yet again!! :)

it's free to exhibition...the only cost would be travel. The only reason FAME does is because we're LITERALLY around the corner from the convention center lol

I wish it didn't cost anything :( But I'm up here in Connecticut so it'd require us to fly or take a bus down.. and stay the weekend :( People on my team aren't down for that though. I wish they were!!

I was told tonight we are doing final destination :) and yea large coed did exhibition last year :)
yay! i always enjoy watching your international team...and i enjoyed competing against you guys in canam! fortunately for us finals, we're in the correct division of int all girl lol.

I'm almost positive no one from the Midlothian Fame location will be at finals except for J5. It's gonna be fun :)

Wish we were going! We'll be at All Finals in Philly next weekend. Good luck to all the teams this weekend! Keep us posted on the results!

Back