All-Star Virginia Beach Us Finals ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dance Division today was FIERCE. Elite Cheer and Dance senior hip hop worked it out and took first place

last i heard, icons, notorious and supers were...they were going to reassess tomorrow during their practice/choreo to see if it was doable. Since one of the girls broke her arm, the new flyer has to learn everything. so far she's doing awesome! we shall see!

last i heard, icons, notorious and supers were...they were going to reassess tomorrow during their practice/choreo to see if it was doable. Since one of the girls broke her arm, the new flyer has to learn everything. so far she's doing awesome! we shall see!
She is a REALLY good flyer, and she is really nice lol

Legends are too :) we have practice tomorrow 12-130 then meet at the comp at 730

Yeah Notorious is supposed to be exhibitioning tomorrow night, but they arent sure if we are going to do it yett.

this was a great comp........ our Lrg. Youth 2 was the team .12 twelve away from fame, and our lrg. jr.2 also get second which was hard for us to understand as well as our sr.coed level 3 got 2nd.... we swept second!

Back