Music Voice Over Requests?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

blue black
vancouver all stars
junior 2 super twisters

can you give me a little more insight on your team? Do you guys have a theme, a mascot, a motto? Knowing those things are what really frees up my creativity to write my best but if not I'll work somethin up for ya!

blue black
vancouver all stars
junior 2 super twisters

super twisters have, what you lack!
I'm on that blue and black
vancouver on attack
these juniors won't hold back
GO GET IT!

enjoy! like i said if you have more detailed info on your team i'll write up another one more custom to you guys, hope you like my idea tho!

Check out our pre-made and sample page for great ideas at MixItUpStudios™ in I-Tunes or our brand new app-- it's FREE!!​

hey everyone if you appreciated your voice overs received during the crimson 2 8 count vocal promo post your feedback here or anywhere on the boards and tag me in it (so i'll get a notification) and we at slapfire we'll send you a discount code for use on any product on the website!

unity saffron
allgirl lvl 5 stunt group from england
brand new group -never competed yet but going to be the champions, very twisty routine and FIERCE!
(inspiration comes from all the american teams, looking for something totally awesome! haha)

Unity saffron, we're going for the crown
we keep it so fierce, so you can't bring us down
brand new team and we have the motivation
unity saffron wins every situation!

Montwood High School
Rams
Green Blue White

They have two competition teams: Advanced and Intermediate.

Awesome squads with the best skills and talent in the city. Other squads like to talk and hate. They are going for another national title at NCA.

Ultimate Cheer (All-Stars)
Neon Green and Black
Senior Level 2

sorry about the wait... with mixin this years music i've struggled to stay updated on fierceboard lol
is there anything else you can tell me about the team/routine (themes, mascot, team sayings...) I prefer the specifics because it allows me to give you a rap that literally no one else will have!

Montwood High School
Rams
Green Blue White

They have two competition teams: Advanced and Intermediate.

Awesome squads with the best skills and talent in the city. Other squads like to talk and hate. They are going for another national title at NCA.

hey dude thanks for the post here is your 2 8count rap! You can purchase the HQ Recorded version at www.slapfire.com under the vocals section! Good luck this year!

You already know, we're the best in the town
Nationally known, and we're goin for the crown!

OC All Stars
Senior Black
Blue, Black and White with big yellow bows
Sm Sr 5
Theme: 80's

Thanks for your post, I hope you like my idea! If you want to purchase the HQ Recorded version go to www.slapfire.com under the vocals section! Best of luck!

You think you can take on me, you must be crazy
We still believe the call and we're bringin back the 80's!!!

-take on me by a-ha, and -i still believe by the call (in this case WE still believe) are both very popular songs from the 80's and would work well in an 80's themed routine especially with this rap!

I had an inbox message for a vocal idea, and wanted to share what I came up with for their team! Tell me what you think!!!

those oakland cats are back on the attack,
still reppin and steppin in that white silver black
our attire is on fire, and we're here to take you higher
give you what your team desires, because we're who you are tryin to be
we'll be here forever, cuz we're the next dynasty!
our moves are the truth, so please respect the honesty!
we blew up young just know you're dealin with some prodigies!
we own the whole game like we playin in monopoly

hey can you help me too?:) i wanted a voiceover, (maybe as a trademark too) if u know what i mean:) its for an all-female group stunt. Our name is electric diamonds. Our colors are pink, black and silver. Our theme is like swag and fierce :) thanks in advance:)

hey can you help me too?:) i wanted a voiceover, (maybe as a trademark too) if u know what i mean:) its for an all-female group stunt. Our name is electric diamonds. Our colors are pink, black and silver. Our theme is like swag and fierce :) thanks in advance:)

hey thanks for the post i'd love to help ya out!

TRADEMARK: Nobody has swag like these girls!!!

RAP IDEA: We are electric diamonds, can't you feel the voltage
been stuntin all day and you know we hold it
wearin pink and black and silver to the T
You must be out yo mind if you messin with me!

Hope you like my ideas!!! Feel free to check out our voice over services on www.slapfire.com if you'd like to purchase a High Quality recorded version of my idea!

www.facebook.com/crimsonmuzik
www.twitter.com/crimsonmuzik

Back