Music Voice Over Requests?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

School : Avon View High School
Name: Avalanche
Colors: Blue, Black and White
Mascot: Yeti's (not used very often)
Theme: "Clean Sweep/This is it, losing isnt an option/We've got this" , kind of theme.
History: This is our third year having a team. First year we had a really rough year, weren't near as successful as we had thought we'd be, kind of a dissapointing year. Our goal was to make it to provincials, and we did.. but didnt come close to placing. Second year (last season) we had a stacked team, had a killer routine, won every competition, numerous prestegious awards including being held in the provinces hall of fame (Nova Scotia) and our goal was to make it to provincials and to place, and we did, we placed third, and we were on top of the moon because thats exactly where we should've been! This year we've got the attitude that were coming full force and we not only want to make it to provincials, but win as well. May sound greedy but we're just full of determination and we know we can do it. My novel ends there :) thanks in advance!

hey thanks for the post! Here's my idea for your routine this year!!

get ready for the avalanche
you can't stop our cunning plan
we need you to understand
that there is no team other than
AVALANCHE!
and we've got the mentality
to make our dreams reality!!!

@Crimson definitely did an amazing job on my voiceover! I'd recommend him to anyone!

thanks man!!! I appreciate the recommendation!!!

I'm doing music for Elkins High School
They've came so far this year! Everyone was so surprised about how good they've became. I need a shirt idea and a cocky voiceover for them. Colors. Orange black and white. Mascot tigers

Shirt Idea: hmm.... how about, "You think you know, but you have no idea" I like that because they "suprised" everyone last year!

Rap Idea:

We're back for another round
Elkins High, we'll shut it down
Orange, Black and White is
going to new heights
THIS IS NOT A GAME!!!

Hope this would work for them this year!

thanks for everyone showing me some love on this thread! It's always fun hookin you guys up with my ideas, and I hope they help you and your teams this year! Don't forget to check out the brand new slapfire anthem for Carolina Crossfire at the link below!!! Let us know what you think!!! Thanks!!

Get Crunk (Carolina Crossfire Anthem)
Thanks again for utilizing this thread; I hope that it's helpful to everyone and that you'll continue posting here for any creative word play you need lol

This is actually for an individual kind of thing, I'm crossing over my two favourite hobbies, & I need an idea for a rap section. Basically I'm creating a costume of the cartoon character of Anarchy Stocking with a cheerleadery twist, so I want the mix to evolve around her and the show. (If you're prices aren't too bad, I will most likely buy it, I spend a lot of money on my hobbies lol)
Name: Anarchy Stocking
"mascot": She is an angel
Theme: I guess you could say ghosthunting. Stocking is an angel who was sent down to rid Earth of ghosts (kind of weird sounding, I know.)
Saying: (This is a quote from the show, what she chants before ghosthunting;) "You must repent!"

thanks man!!! I appreciate the recommendation!!!

Shirt Idea: hmm.... how about, "You think you know, but you have no idea" I like that because they "suprised" everyone last year!

Rap Idea:

We're back for another round
Elkins High, we'll shut it down
Orange, Black and White is
going to new heights
THIS IS NOT A GAME!!!

Hope this would work for them this year!
I absolutely love it!

Gym- Perfect Storm Athletics
Team - Inferno Open All Girl level 6
Team Colours- Purple and Black
This is our second year as a gym, and last year we had an OAG5 and OCoed6, but this year we've added the OAG6 team, and we are trying for a bid to worlds.
So this is the first year for this team, not really any themes or anything yet, but open to ideas!

thanks for the post sorry for my delayed response but here's your rap idea!

Perfect Storm's got the heat, we'll make you go insane
That's what happens when you've got inferno on your brain!!!
We're comin for the world, get used to it
this heat'll make you lose it, lose it, lose it

- in the "lose it" echoes I hear the pitch shifting lower each time so it kinna feels like it's melting to the listener! could be a great rap for a jump section or running tumbling!

enjoy!

PS: check out our new slapfire anthem!

Get Crunk (Carolina Crossfire Anthem)

This is actually for an individual kind of thing, I'm crossing over my two favourite hobbies, & I need an idea for a rap section. Basically I'm creating a costume of the cartoon character of Anarchy Stocking with a cheerleadery twist, so I want the mix to evolve around her and the show. (If you're prices aren't too bad, I will most likely buy it, I spend a lot of money on my hobbies lol)
Name: Anarchy Stocking
"mascot": She is an angel
Theme: I guess you could say ghosthunting. Stocking is an angel who was sent down to rid Earth of ghosts (kind of weird sounding, I know.)
Saying: (This is a quote from the show, what she chants before ghosthunting;) "You must repent!"

hey sorry for my delayed response, i must've overlooked this post... I love the idea, hope you like what I came up with! As for pricing, they are listed at www.slapfire.com under the vocal section of our store!

I was sent to make to amends, the rules can't be bent
It's Anarchy Stocking, You must repent!!!

Oh need help for sure...cool voiceovers/raps needed

Team - STRIKE FORCE REVOLUTION - SNR 2
Colors: Blue/Black/Silver

if you have any specific details about your routine post them in reply to this idea and i'll come up with another idea for you!

Strike Force Revolution, we're here to do some damage
the blue black and silver are, way too much to manage!!!

thanks for the post, i apologize for my delayed response... here's your rap! Hope you like it!

Everytime we take the stage, the mustangs deliver
We always get the gold makin competition bitter!

Thanks very much, do you have any ideas on voiceovers? I know you always can say, mustangs, juniors, blue or something like that, but it's pretty boring xd

Back