Music Voice Over Requests?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Broward Elite All Stars TiGers ( BEAST )
Thuderkatz
Blue , White Black
Theme : Not Playing this Year, Game Time

thanks for the post man!!! here's your idea

Broward Elite, and we ain't playin around
you best just lay on the ground, because we're takin the crown
and there ain't nothin you can do, Thunderkatz are on the move
with that WHITE, with that BLACK, and we can't forget the BLUE

ENJOY!!! Don't forget our Christmas Promo is in full effect until the 23rd, and Vocalz are all 65% off!!! Click the link below for details!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS PROMO!!!​

Mary's Ville Highschool / MVA Cheering Squad
Tiger
Gold and Maroon

We're just competing in the first time, so something like "new beginning"

thanks for your post!!! hope you like it!!!!!

It's a new beginning, but we are not beginners
we're comin at you with the attitude of a winner
It's the Mary's Ville Highschool Tigers here to prove
that we've got what it takes, it's the gold and maroon!

ENJOY!!! Don't forget our Christmas Promo is in full effect until the 23rd, and Vocalz are all 65% off!!! Click the link below for details!!​

who here is happy that the music section is back up??? I was real sad when they shut it down haha felt like a part of me was missing lol

hey new on the horizon for you to get excited about!!! Chat and I were talking the other day about how we can make our content on the fierceboard more dynamic, more engaging, and more interactive for our fans and fierce family here at this awesome community! We are really excited about what we came up with and are even more excited about sharing it with you in the near future! We believe it will make this thread in particular more valuable to everyone who has been getting ideas for their vocalz from me!

That being said, it should be ready in the next few days! Get excited!!!

thanks for your post!!! hope you like it!!!!!

It's a new beginning, but we are not beginners
we're comin at you with the attitude of a winner
It's the Mary's Ville Highschool Tigers here to prove
that we've got what it takes, it's the gold and maroon!

ENJOY!!! Don't forget our Christmas Promo is in full effect until the 23rd, and Vocalz are all 65% off!!! Click the link below for details!!​
Awesome! Thanks. I don't like it, I love it !

hey everybody,

sorry i've been away from the boards for a while, I've been finishing up my first official mixtape release over the past few months. That being said I would love for you guys to check it out at www.crimsonmuzik.com its aFREE DOWNLOAD, 15 tracks, I produced a few of the beats too so it would be really cool to get some feedback from you guys! There's also a poll running for which track is your favorite on my facebook at www.facebook.com/crimsonmuzik so after you've heard the 'tape you can help me figure out the fan favorite by voting there!

Thanks for all your support! Keep posting your rap requests here, and I'll respond as quick as I can!
crimson

Latest posts

Back