Music Voice Over Requests?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

guys I'm really sorry it's been a long summer with moving 4 states away from home and working overtime most weeks... BUT

This season is just getting started and I still write the dopest rap vocals in this industry so please forgive me for my lack of attention to this thread in the past and please submit your requests to me directly! If you're new to cheer rap vocals and need to know my credentials I have worked and written cheer vocals and raps with/for SlapFire for over a year working with teams ranging from Maryland Twisters, California All Stars, FAME, Central Jersey, and the list goes on!

I have a lot of love for this industry and even more passion for my craft!!! If you would like to order Vocals from me directly you can email me at [email protected] for a quote, or if you're getting music done by SlapFire this season simply request a rap by crimson and chat will get a quote!!!

Once again please forgive me, but I'm back!!!
let the requests begin!!!

I posted a while ago for my old team. I leveled up this year, from level one to level five! Anyway, I'm making christmasshow-music, you have any idea for a voiceover that you could put at the beginning? something that maybe whould fit with a kick double which is in the first eightcount ;)

I posted a while ago for my old team. I leveled up this year, from level one to level five! Anyway, I'm making christmasshow-music, you have any idea for a voiceover that you could put at the beginning? something that maybe whould fit with a kick double which is in the first eightcount ;)

this is (gym name/team name) it doesn't get better
got you wrapped up in our cheer like a christmas present

Team Name: Spirit Cheer
Teams: Mini: Spirit Fever, Junior c3: Spirit Explosion Junior 2: Spirit Sweet Senior 3: Spirit Queen, Senior c3: Spirit New on Fire, IOC5: Spirit Rage, IOC6: Spirit 6
Colors: Green Purple and White.

Back