Music Voiceovers Needed!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 29, 2011
So my organization has two teams. My team just got our music but we don't have many voiceovers and the ones we do have are horrible, our junior team doesn't have their music yet so we need lots of voice overs, but we can't think of anything. Can anyone come up with some really good and super original voice overs?? thanks so much:)

name: South Jersey Wildcats
colors: Green, Gold, & White
them: we don't really have a set one basically anything will work, but we have a thing in our orginaztion about our haters and how we won't let them get us down.

also, if you have any song suggestions for our Juniors it would be greatly appreciated:)

So my organization has two teams. My team just got our music but we don't have many voiceovers and the ones we do have are horrible, our junior team doesn't have their music yet so we need lots of voice overs, but we can't think of anything. Can anyone come up with some really good and super original voice overs?? thanks so much:)

name: South Jersey Wildcats
colors: Green, Gold, & White
them: we don't really have a set one basically anything will work, but we have a thing in our orginaztion about our haters and how we won't let them get us down.

also, if you have any song suggestions for our Juniors it would be greatly appreciated:)

i have a thread a little higher up in the forum called for "Voice Over Requests" if you like the ideas that I've come up with for other people drop your post there and I'll write you a custom rap for any team you need!!!

Back