All-Star Vo's That Teams Need To Have!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 1, 2010
So sometimes voice overs/raps/ and music alone can set the tempo and attitude for a routine. While BBM'n with my cheer fam i came up with a VO that F5 needs to have in the routine,
"F 'sizzlin hot' 5!!!". I think it would be a good vo but thats just my opinion.

Also with worlds coming up soon and i know many teams change music before hand, have y'all thought of any VO's that you feel teams should have (hopefully some of these can make it into worlds music!).

Not a voiceover, but I'm waiting for a team to do a night at the roxbury-esque dance to "What Is Love".

Well, I know what team DOESN'T need more voiceovers...
"You can call us your QUAD squad." "How many globes does it take to show you we won't break: 1, 2, 3, 4..."

SOT has it down pact. haha

J-E-R-S-E-Y mess with jersey, why would you try?

Jersey S3,
&&

S4 jersey girls, this is your world,

Jersey s4,
&&

Youth 1, show em how its done

Jersey Youth 1
&&

Jersey's got the look, with the style, and the profile, // J2, its all about you ,

Jersey J2 <3

Well, I know what team DOESN'T need more voiceovers...
"You can call us your QUAD squad." "How many globes does it take to show you we won't break: 1, 2, 3, 4..."

SOT has it down pact. haha

i wondered how people felt about SOT music tis year because their voiceovers REPEAT

High School Team: The one the only true bruin, we got one question (Wendy Williams voics) HOW YOU DOIN
My Allstar Team : I C O N S icons baby were the best serving fierce, and giving face, sweetheart baby learn your place.

Im getting better at those : )

Back