Waiting Game.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IASF is now 14. USASF is 13
But IASF is 14 by the following year. So a kid could technically be on an IASF worlds team before he or she was eligible for a USASF team. A kid could turn 13 on September 1st and be ineligible for USASF but since he would be 14 before the end of the next year, he is eligible for IASF.

Last edited:
But IASF is 14 by the following year. So a kid could technically be on an IASF worlds team before he or she was eligible for a USASF team. A kid could turn 13 on September 1st and be ineligible for USASF but since he would be 14 before the end if the next year, he is eligible for IASF.

Ahhh yes I forgot their cut off is different.

Skills are same. You compete at many of same comps as Worlds athletes. You even are Majors eligible which was not a thing last year. You may need to drive a little to be J5 but you would most likely be driving to be on a Worlds team anyway, yes?

I don't have a dog in this fight, but depending on where she is "driving a little" may not even be an option. There are no J5 teams in Oklahoma at all, if CP was in this position I'd have to drive 3 hours to the DFW area. Nope.

Back