All-Star Warmup Jackets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2016
Hello!

Hoping to see some warmup jackets. We are due to get new ones and would like to see what is out there and who you like to purchase from. We never think to grab photos at comps so post away please <3 I have a concept in my head and hoping one of yours is long the lines of it. Thanks!

Let’s see if this works. We had a competition at the same venue as repticon, and this is the one pic of CP that shows the warm up and doesn’t have a live snake in it :) This is by Varsity.

Last edited:
These are ours. They're by Full Swag

ETA- We've worked with Full Swag since we started and everything they've designed for us we've loved. They fully customize jackets etc. Their website has more examples

i5d5d4.jpg

These are ours. They're by Full Swag

ETA- We've worked with Full Swag since we started and everything they've designed for us we've loved. They fully customize jackets etc. Their website has more examples

i5d5d4.jpg

How do you find the process with Full Swag? I've looked at them several times for uniforms, but not having a solid idea of what we'd want, it's been tricky since they never seem to offer ideas, samples, etc. The blank slate they give me is my uncreative mind's worst nightmare

How do you find the process with Full Swag? I've looked at them several times for uniforms, but not having a solid idea of what we'd want, it's been tricky since they never seem to offer ideas, samples, etc. The blank slate they give me is my uncreative mind's worst nightmare

One of our program directors has a very definite vision about the look of the program. I myself did an open team uniform (its in the uniform thread if you want to see). We gave super vague information. I actually said something like "athletic, but feminine, but no cut outs, but sparkle here's the logo oh and we want gold and tiffany blue". And then he came back with the first option, we gave feed back on what we liked or didn't and went from there.

Did you fill out the design form on their website?

One of our program directors has a very definite vision about the look of the program. I myself did an open team uniform (its in the uniform thread if you want to see). We gave super vague information. I actually said something like "athletic, but feminine, but no cut outs, but sparkle here's the logo oh and we want gold and tiffany blue". And then he came back with the first option, we gave feed back on what we liked or didn't and went from there.

Did you fill out the design form on their website?

I've seen your unis this year. They're beautiful!! I have filled out the form before, but I was just told to pay the deposit and tell them what I wanted. They said they'd design what I wanted but have never given me any indication about help with the design. May need to try again

Back