OT Was Santa Good To You?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
OHH i see it now!! I thought it just said her dad surprised her mom with, not her too! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!

i haven't spent any of my christmas money yet. i got no giftcards, awesome! im saving my money for when the iphone comes to verizon (hoping and praying for it to be true...)

$60 from grandparents
$150 from uncle (present combiner....xmas and bday)
green&white striped polo sweater
whirley pop !!!
ornaments
long sleeve t shirt and vest thingy
scarf
gloves
makeup
car vac haha
chi 44 <333
fuzzy socks
candy
toy story 3 dvd and wii game
my favorite thing:

Nikon D3100...welll...3/4 of it. i still have to help pay for some but im sooo happy about having it!

Oh you guys are so lucky for getting all the cheer gym shirts, my mom isn't good with technology and would have no idea how to send them to my house haha. But for christmas i got:

-DSLR Canon Rebel Camera and 2 lenses
-Chi purple straightener
-Starkbucks giftcard
-American Eagle giftcard
-American Eagle hat to match my gloves
-Nike Pros
-Dear John
-Taylor Swift Cd
-Cassette adapter so i can play my ipod in my car
ANDD a tiffany bracelet from my boyfriend :)

I got gas money, an iTunes card, some gk cheer clothes from the Shawn Johnson line (LOVE), a few gym shirts, and a new bedspread.
I got so much cheer stuff it was crazy. We called it "a cheerleader Christmas."

Oh! I forgot, a pair of black classic uggs, viva la juicy perfume, and behind the magic Harry potter book :) and a new camera. Loveee

My big presents were Red Sox vs. Yankees Tickets (I'm a huge Red Sox fan!), Taylor Swift Tickets, A coach purse, A nook, and an ADORABLE coach wallet that I picked out! I'm in love with it! Then I just got clothes and some shoes and stuff. Overall a great christmas!

Back