We Buy And Sell Used Cheerleading Uniforms

Discussion in 'Cheer Newbies' started by beyog, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Sara Taylor

Sara Taylor I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    What is your information?

2. beyog

beyog I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    please email me at cheer4kids23@aol.com please send a few pics and we can go from there. thanks

3. Ally Perez

Ally Perez

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    I have a white black and gold high school uniform from Varisty. Are you guys still buying? I'm trying to do college cheer but I want to get rid of my old uniform. And do you guys buy cheer warm ups too?

4. Dani D

Dani D I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Fan
    Hi there! I realize this is an older post, but I'm co-producing an excellent student short film, Watermelon, about an awkward yet aspiring cheerleader, played by Sarai Isaura Gonzalez, as she battles against economic adversity to make her dreams come true. As a low-budget student production, we are in desperate need of some generous people in the cheer community! Right now, we are in the process of designing the "Lemon Girls" uniforms and need 11 - 12 uniforms for young girls. If you are in a position to donate or sell cheer uniforms for a discounted price, please message me!

Any and all information about the film can be found below or just message me!:
    - Indiegogo:

- Facebook: Watermelon Film - Home | Facebook
    - Instagram: Watermelon (@watermelonshortfilm) • Instagram photos and videos

5. Dani D

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Fan
    Hi there! I realize this is an older post, but I'm co-producing an excellent student short film, Watermelon, about an awkward yet aspiring cheerleader, played by Sarai Isaura Gonzalez, as she battles against economic adversity to make her dreams come true. As a low-budget student production, we are in desperate need of some generous people in the cheer community! Right now, we are in the process of designing the "Lemon Girls" uniforms and need 11 - 12 uniforms for young girls. If you are in a position to donate or sell cheer uniforms for a discounted price, please message me!

- Indiegogo:

6. Dani D

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Fan

- Indiegogo:

7. james haymon

james haymon I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Hello again and God bless , We have a newer gym called West Louisville athletics from Louisville west end , the most violent part of our city so I have took a chance to work with kiddos who come from broken homes. Abused, our the kiddos who can’t afford To do things , sad to say but true, I actually have 3 new kids who where formal gang members. I was able to guide them in a positive way. I was asking because we are in need of anything that anyone can donate our help our sale for a small amount , I pay for a lot of the kids to eat daily , I provide school supplies and school uniforms to a lot of them , and I was even able to allow some of the kiddos to take showers at my house .... so so sad. They will love to have those awards and trophy’s , our any old warmups , shoes our uniforms. We have had people on this group to help and it’s been a blessing.......We don’t have much right now but I’m working daily and paying for as much as I can. So that these kiddos could get a fair chance like us..... please here me with your heart ❤️ and if there’s anything that you guys can help with God bless......

8. Cheer Dad

Cheer Dad Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    Have you tried contacting any of the uniform manufacturers to see if anything they might be willing to help you with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Demi Fuller

Demi Fuller

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Hi Sara, Do you still have those Royal Blue/White/Silver uniforms. Im the new coach in Durham, NC at Holt YR Elementary. 90% of our student families register below the poverty line and Im looking to find an affordable option to purchase official uniforms for them. Please feel free to email me at dfuller2@mail.nccu.edu. Thank you