All-Star We Have A Prize, Now We Need A Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well if you dont already have an editing program, you can always download a trial of an editing program but then you have to learn how to use it haha

I might opt out on the basis that it's not quite as fair for me to enter (I already live in NYC and probably have easier access to student rush tickets as opposed to other people), but I might still throw something in for fun!

i just think Beth and I should be given the tickets. We deserve a trip to New York (on King's credit card - Roger's if the limit is too low).

i just think Beth and I should be given the tickets. We deserve a trip to New York (on King's credit card - Roger's if the limit is too low).

The show is actually in Atlanta. You are just a short drive away!

The show is actually in Atlanta. You are just a short drive away!

Drive? I live in South Florida. What time can you pick me up at the airport..LOL? Beth can drive!

my sister and i were talking about this, this morning.. shouldn't you first make sure the person is able to actually go to it before anyone wins? just a thought...

my sister and i were talking about this, this morning.. shouldn't you first make sure the person is able to actually go to it before anyone wins? just a thought...

We can ask the winners afterwards and go down the list. Not a good way to tell until after it is all over. I think next time we give away stuff hopefully have more of a heads up.

Well I would think if you can't go then you wouldn't submit. But that's just me

Back