High School Wearing Uniforms To School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Im in middle school but on a high school team , We aren't allowed to wear our uniforms because we have dress code ):

Woah, that sucks! I live in the south so it's pretty much hot all year round. My team only had to wear body liners for competition, and our principal had no problem with us wearing them to school on game days. As long as we wore bloomers underneath there generally was no problem.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My team despises wearing unis to school! We only wear them for pep rally days, which occurs twice a year or special occasions. Our falculty isn't against it, because it is school issued. Instead we do spirit days for football, because the season is 10 weeks long and one game is before school. We do a team shirt day, class spirit day, and other fun days. We have games twice a week during basketball so we my have random spirit days, but we usually don't. However our team had a great season this year and it was our schools 60th anniversary so we wore gold chains and spirit attire a lot lol.

Personally, not wearing a uni is more sanitary. Even if you don't sweat having to wear the same thing for over 12 hours is uncomfortable in my opinion if you were liners especially.

It would suck to wear your uniform at school, especially if it's hot! It seems as if only in the typical high school movies, the cheerleaders can roam around their classes in their uniforms. My school doesn't allow that.

When I cheered in high school, we were required to wear our uniforms to school on game day. Most of them were normal shells and one had a halter top. There weren't too many complaints about it because it was part of the culture. Our football team sucked, but the whole school was really into it. As far as wearing the body liners, that was saved for competition and cold pep rally days.

I actually like wearing my uniform to school... Since its always a little chilly in Michigan usually it's not about being too hot, it's about keeping warm. Plus we march through the halls with the band on home game Fridays, so we kind of have to be in uniform. Our pom team will sometimes just wear their sweaters with jeans and to me that isn't school spirit...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I like wearing my uniform to school because I get to pretend I'm Libby from Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Back