All-Star web-cast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 11, 2010
hello just wondering if the feeds are up and running for anyone or is it delayed and by how much?? i'm trying to pull my feeds up and it keeps telling me i have to purchase it when i already did...is it doing this cuz feeds aren't up yet???

I just posted this on the allstar VOD thread - but at least it's not just me. I am unable to access it yet.

I've helped about a dozen people so far. Here were the issues:

1. The password they were trying to use wasn't the one they registered. They would leave out a letter they thought they used or reverse two numbers.
2. After choosing 2010, some people are just waiting to see videos. You have to choose the division you want to see on the right side of the page.

Is anyone having trouble physically getting onto the site...? I keep getting errors with the page loading and its driving me insane!! Is it because so many people are trying to access it?

Is anyone having trouble physically getting onto the site...? I keep getting errors with the page loading and its driving me insane!! Is it because so many people are trying to access it?

I've only had to hit refresh twice all day. You've been able to get in, but can't see videos now?

Or what?

I keep getting bumped out too no new videos in a long long time :-/. Patiently waiting lol

I haven't gotten bumped out all day. There has been a recent delay in new videos and I don't have an answer on that.

New videos just got posted including the prelims for international teams and small ltd coed.

Not saying all of them, just that some are up.

just now? AceDad what is the last sm Ltd Coed team on your page right now...mine is Pacific Coast magic? and I only have like 5 from that division showing up.

just now? AceDad what is the last sm Ltd Coed team on your page right now...mine is Pacific Coast magic? and I only have like 5 from that division showing up.

That's all I have as well. I hadn't even looked at that division before, so maybe they were already up. I do know that the jr all girl prelims were just loaded.

Back