All-Star web-cast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is anyone having issues when playing the videos? Playback is freezing during every video. The stream seems to get "stuck". I've refreshed a bunch of times. I am using firefox, as I thought I would have less issues than internet explorer. Neither seems to be streaming them well. :(

Is anyone having issues when playing the videos? Playback is freezing during every video. The stream seems to get "stuck". I've refreshed a bunch of times. I am using firefox, as I thought I would have less issues than internet explorer. Neither seems to be streaming them well. :(

This is the only time I've heard this issue. Are you having any connections issues with your internet provider?

The VOD streaming hasn't had any problems.

I haven't noticed any connection issues with anything else (have other windows open)....but if no one else is having this issue, must be my modem or router...

wanted to add, when the videos are playing they "stick" in various places (usually the best parts of routines lol) but then continue to play....so not really "freezing" or "stopping" completely.....

I haven't noticed any connection issues with anything else (have other windows open)....but if no one else is having this issue, must be my modem or router...

Last night, I did have it freeze a couple of times, but only if I had it on full screen. If I hit escape and went back to the small screen it would complete.

Is that what you were experiencing?

For me it's like little hickups. It will kind of slow and then pick back up. Nothing too bad 200x's better than the old way ;)

For me it's like little hickups. It will kind of slow and then pick back up. Nothing too bad 200x's better than the old way ;)

It just likely to be a traffic issue. Just be sure to let the vids load all the way before viewing.

Have some videos not been posted yet? I have been waiting for OC allstars small senior and I can't find it?

Have some videos not been posted yet? I have been waiting for OC allstars small senior and I can't find it?

They should have this up in about 30 minutes.

Back