All-Star web-cast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am a wee bit disappointed. I'm trying to watch New Zealand's first routine in International Open Co Ed - but it's only showing their final performance! :( I want to see! The other teams I've watched so far are AMAZING!

Am a wee bit disappointed. I'm trying to watch New Zealand's first routine in International Open Co Ed - but it's only showing their final performance! :( I want to see! The other teams I've watched so far are AMAZING!

IOC6?

I'll see what I can do to get it posted.

Many of the videos reported as missing have been posted. However, we're aware that there are still some videos not posted. Here is the message I got today from the person in charge of the VOD:

"I am needing to meet with my editor. However, he is in Long Beach covering the All Levels event this weekend, and his gear is in his studio in Dallas, TX. He and I will be able to touch base on Monday and figure out the remaining files and where they are. We both feel they are in a folder that was overlooked during the event.

I know this news won't be popular with the masses, but it is the only time he and I will be able to move on this."

Back