All-Star Well Now What Are We Are We Supposed To Talk About.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of our routines this year was choreographed with Pyramid at the end, and I hated it. The kids looked tired, it was stressful and it did not score well.
A team at my gym had dance FIRST. That did not go over well. They were always worried about what came next, and normally dance is a time to celebrate the routine you just did.

My question after being on Twitter all weekend....what in the world is a “Stan”? I must be getting old....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed that every CEA team from the Kern location brought home a globe this weekend (they collected the whole set: Gold/Silver/Bronze.)

I think Cali collected every color this weekend as well?

Anyone else globe with every team they brought?

CA also took home every color as well

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I just noticed that every CEA team from the Kern location brought home a globe this weekend (they collected the whole set: Gold/Silver/Bronze.)

I think Cali collected every color this weekend as well?

Anyone else globe with every team they brought?

Cheer Athletics Plano and Cali did it also. Cali has "hit for the cycle" each of the last 5 years.

Canadians robbed of bronze medal at cheerleading championships in United States, team says | Globalnews.ca

This is extremely interesting. I’ve been waiting for the day that someone takes action against the IASF/USASF and I think that day will be soon

Global news is a huge, nationwide outlet in Canada, so this will garner a lot of attention
The fact the three countries have brought in lawyers and it has the backing from Cheer Canada means this won’t be slinking off anytime soon. Good for them!

I’m confused as to why they she suggested they be named co champions? They didn’t tie in finals.

Back