College West Coast Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 12, 2011
I am looking for competitions on the West Coast to try and go up against other small coed teams. Does anyone know where I should start looking to try and run into other schools at events other than USA nationals?

I am looking for competitions on the West Coast to try and go up against other small coed teams. Does anyone know where I should start looking to try and run into other schools at events other than USA nationals?
For college? Nope. USA Collegiate Championships (they're no longer "nationals") are all ya got out here. If you want to see other college teams you'll have to exhibition at HS or all star competitions, but then you're not even competing. Only exhibitioning. I don't even know how many small coed teams there are in California. It's usually large coed or all girl because the amount of guys can fluctuate so much every year. If you don't mind me asking, what school are you with? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here.
But off the top of my head, in the recent years (I have no idea if they are now) some small coed teams are San Jose State, San Diego State, San Francisco State, Grand Canyon University, Cal State Northridge for 4-years and for 2-years, Palomar College, Fullerton College, and Riverside City College. I also know of a local Small Coed team that wants to compete but I don't know if it's actually going to happen. If you really want to scope out the competition, your best bet is to youtube/Facebook stalk them because you really don't see them before the comp in March. That's just how college cheer is. No comps except UCA, NCA, and USA.
But, if you do have any questions about college cheer in California, feel free to ask me!

Look up King of bleachers (US Spiritleaders) its not a huge comp! But it's held at long beach state and a few college teams go to it, like Santa Barbra , long beach state and i forgot the other teams that went

Latest posts

Back