What Are The Pros Of A D2 Team Going To Summit Instead Of D2 Summit?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 11, 2018
Hi, I'm curious to know if anyone has any ideas for benefits to going to Summit instead of D2 Summit as a small gym? I think it would be better for a small gym to compete against other small gyms, but I'm just wondering.

It's harder to compete against the big gyms but if you can and can do it well, why not?
I don't know if that Cheer Factory that used to be in FL that had the J1 team was considered D2 but it seemed to me like they only had maybe 3 teams so seemed pretty small. And they won Summit 3 years in a row. To be able to beat those teams that everyone knows about is pretty impressive. Could also help you recruit more people to your gym.

It's harder to compete against the big gyms but if you can and can do it well, why not?
I don't know if that Cheer Factory that used to be in FL that had the J1 team was considered D2 but it seemed to me like they only had maybe 3 teams so seemed pretty small. And they won Summit 3 years in a row. To be able to beat those teams that everyone knows about is pretty impressive. Could also help you recruit more people to your gym.
Cheer factory is amazing and yes Cody only had 55 athletes or so. It was amazing what he could pull off. His teams were flawless

Back