High School What Are Your School Colors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My kids' high school is orange and blue. Awful colors, but somewhat unique, I guess.
I was about to freak out before you said it was royal. Is it like a neon orange? Mine are like a true orange and navy blue and I love it. It is difficult to find stuff to match t-shirts sometimes though

I was about to freak out before you said it was royal. Is it like a neon orange? Mine are like a true orange and navy blue and I love it. It is difficult to find stuff to match t-shirts sometimes though
Do you mean Denver orange? I think it looks great with a really deep, rich royal blue.

Do you mean Denver orange? I think it looks great with a really deep, rich royal blue.
We're exactly like the Denver broncos. Mascot and everything. We actually didn't get it from them
ETA: we got our colors from the U of I. We didn't have uniforms and they gave us their practice jerseys. For whatever reason I love that story

Last edited:
How do you feel about light blue and red uniforms that have large amounts of red? I feel like it's such an intense color, it should be used minimally.

We always had pretty uniforms. My younger sister cheered there and their uniforms were always decent...even the blue one which is what I would think would be more of a cause for concern than a red uniform..... Although now that I think about it she did have one competition uniform that was blue that was straight up hideous and tacky

But yeah I've never been bothered by a red uniform

I would post pictures but I wasn't pretty until 12th grade and we got a new uniform every year they I was there and I don't feel like looking at 3 pics of unfortunate Erin

My high school was blue, white, and green, but I don't think anyone used the green. Everything was navy and white.

College was red and white but we used black accents.

My middle school was green, orange, and white. It was so ugly.

My high school was blue, white, and green, but I don't think anyone used the green. Everything was navy and white.

College was red and white but we used black accents.

My middle school was green, orange, and white. It was so ugly.
That's weird... green isn't an insignificant color, why ignore it?

I think it's because there are four high schools in my town and the original one is green. All the others have green as one of the colors but don't really use it.
We have 3 high schools and they all have gold, as does, obviously, Mizzou. Not sure if they intentionally did it for the first two, but I'm pretty sure it was intentional for the one that just opened last year! We have purple and gold, green and gold, or navy blue and gold.

Royal blue and orange....yuck

Did I mention our mascot is the bison? Even more yuck.

We are the closest high school
To o'hare airport and they wanted us to be called o'hare hs and have our mascot be the jets, with green and white as our colors. Not sure who vetoed that one, but I don't like that person.

The high school I coach at is maroon, and white with silver accents. The junior college I coach is purple, and gold.

My HS was Orange, Black, and White (the town over from Salem Ma, ironic) and mascot is the Panthers

HS I coach at now; their official colors are Red & White, but the team uses Red White & Black in their uniform (their previous uniform was Red White and Grey... debating on what I should do for next seasons uniform... will have to discuss with athletic director) Their mascot is the chieftains. Their symbol for the mascot use to be a chieftain head with a head dress, but now it has changed to an arrowhead due to the political correctness of a chieftain (apparently they wore single feathers, not head dresses, who knew!)

Watch from the beginning (SW pops up about 30 secs in). I love the way the orange looks in this shot.

My HS was Orange, Black, and White (the town over from Salem Ma, ironic) and mascot is the Panthers

HS I coach at now; their official colors are Red & White, but the team uses Red White & Black in their uniform (their previous uniform was Red White and Grey... debating on what I should do for next seasons uniform... will have to discuss with athletic director) Their mascot is the chieftains. Their symbol for the mascot use to be a chieftain head with a head dress, but now it has changed to an arrowhead due to the political correctness of a chieftain (apparently they wore single feathers, not head dresses, who knew!)
We were the Indians and a long time ago we used an Indian head logo but was changed to the letter F with two feathers hanging off. But for some reason they let us put the Indian head on shirts sometimes. I think have two with it.

Back to school colors, red, white, and light blue is one of my least favorites. Not really sure why but I never really seem to like it.

Back