High School What Are Your School Colors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We were the Indians and a long time ago we used an Indian head logo but was changed to the letter F with two feathers hanging off. But for some reason they let us put the Indian head on shirts sometimes. I think have two with it.

Back to school colors, red, white, and light blue is one of my least favorites. Not really sure why but I never really seem to like it.
BOOOOO!

In elementary school we were the bighorns(Nevada's state animal or something I think) with purple and teal.

Junior high and high school were the same colors and mascot: red and white(a lot of our school stuff had black in it too). For our mascot it was the Little Hawks because we're the closest high school to University of Iowa.

My HighSchool was Cardinal Red and Gold. But I promise it was maroon not the red's I see considered Cardinal red.

They are the Warriors!

Uniforms were either white, black, or maroon. I always loved their uniforms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In elementary school we were the bighorns(Nevada's state animal or something I think) with purple and teal.

Junior high and high school were the same colors and mascot: red and white(a lot of our school stuff had black in it too). For our mascot it was the Little Hawks because we're the closest high school to University of Iowa.
For whatever reason, elementary schools love to pick the most random color schemes. Or course, they usually have no sports teams and have no reason to order uniforms.:rolleyes:

Let me think back...

First elementary: colors-royal blue and white; mascot-Comets
Second elementary: colors-red and white; mascot-Mustangs
Third elementary: colors-royal blue and gold; mascot-Chargers

High school: colors-Columbia blue and silver; mascot-Cobras

University: colors-navy blue and gold; mascot-Lumberjacks

Post-grad degree: colors-red and black; mascot-Bearcats

Jaylens k-4 mascots and colors for each school she has been to

First elementary - Hawks
red and gold

Second elementary - Falcons
Red, white, black

Third elementary - Eagles
Navy blue, and white?

Fourth elementary - Stallions
Red, black, and silver

Fifth elementary - Toros
Red, black, white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold and (Kelly) green. Our football team tends to use forest green but the actual color is Kelly green. We (everyone not just cheer) use both black and white with it.

My school is also green and gold. We vary between forest green and kelly green. The JV cheer uniforms are forest green while the varsity cheer uniforms are all kelly green. It makes logical sense doesn't it?

ETA: My elementary school (well the one that I spent 2nd - 5th grade in) was black, silver, and white. They were the Cougars.
My middle school was the same colors, but they were the Panthers. Then I moved and my high school is green and gold and the Titans. We also use black and white a lot with those colors.

My school is also green and gold. We vary between forest green and kelly green. The JV cheer uniforms are forest green while the varsity cheer uniforms are all kelly green. It makes logical sense doesn't it?

ETA: My elementary school (well the one that I spent 2nd - 5th grade in) was black, silver, and white. They were the Cougars.
My middle school was the same colors, but they were the Panthers. Then I moved and my high school is green and gold and the Titans. We also use black and white a lot with those colors.
Kelly green is such a gorgeous color, I don't know why anyone would exchange it for another shade of green.

My elementary school was the Cougars too, blue silver and white. Middle school was red and royal blue Jaguars. Jr. high was red, navy, and white and we were the Cyclones.
@officialOWECheer we usually have hardly any green and gold on our uniforms, just the lettering and piping. This year we got new uniforms with a lot of green. People think that the Kelly green is "childish" and keep saying they wish they were forest green....

My elementary school was teal and purple- Dolphins.

I voted against it (it was a brand new school).

Even at the age of 7, I recognized lame when I saw it.

My middle school was red and blue- cavaliers. Decades ago they were the satans. So glad they fixed that before I got there because I would have had absolutely no part of that.

Last edited:
My elementary school was the Cougars too, blue silver and white. Middle school was red and royal blue Jaguars. Jr. high was red, navy, and white and we were the Cyclones.
@officialOWECheer we usually have hardly any green and gold on our uniforms, just the lettering and piping. This year we got new uniforms with a lot of green. People think that the Kelly green is "childish" and keep saying they wish they were forest green....
How is kelly green childish? SMH :rolleyes:

My elementary school was teal and purple- Dolphins.

I voted against it (it was a brand new school).

Even at the age of 7, I recognized lame when I saw it.

My middle school was red and blue- cavaliers. Decades ago they were the satans. So glad they fixed that before I got there because I would have had absolutely no part of that.
The Satans? LMAO! Can you imagine? It would be weirder if your area is predominantly Christian.

If we're also posting mascots then...

Middle school: Cougars
High school: Indians
College: Phoenix (and Packers for football)

Not gonna like I think Phoenix is a pretty cool mascot.

Back