What Do You Guys Think Of My Back Handspring Tutorial?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just wanted to say this is the best handspring tutorial I have ever seen. I wish all coaches could explain things as clearly.

Wow that was awesome and very helpful. I've never seen a back handspring tutorial or a coach give emotional training which really is what most kids (like me) need.

I just wanted to say this is the best handspring tutorial I have ever seen. I wish all coaches could explain things as clearly.
Thank you so much, I'm hoping to make more tutorials in the future if this one does well on youtube, really appreciate your comment :]

Wow that was awesome and very helpful. I've never seen a back handspring tutorial or a coach give emotional training which really is what most kids (like me) need.
Thanks :) I agree, not enough attention is given toward emotional training by most coaches, most think just screaming at a kid will help them deal with fears but more often than not the exact opposite is true, I'm hoping my videos will not only help kids but coaches too eventually. Thanks for your comment.

I saw this in my subscription feed and saw that it was 22 minutes long, so I put in my "watch later" list. I finally watched it today and it was great. You explain everything very clearly and you explain why everything is important (which I sometimes find myself forgetting to do). I hope that other coaches watch this because I can definitely see myself "borrowing" some of your explanations to help teach my athletes.

I saw this in my subscription feed and saw that it was 22 minutes long, so I put in my "watch later" list. I finally watched it today and it was great. You explain everything very clearly and you explain why everything is important (which I sometimes find myself forgetting to do). I hope that other coaches watch this because I can definitely see myself "borrowing" some of your explanations to help teach my athletes.
Wow, thanks for the compliment, I was worried I made the video too long but it actually started out as a 55 minute video so I cut a lot out, lol. It isnt getting as many hits on youtube as I hoped, I'll def try to make shorter ones in the future. Really glad you like it though. Thanks again for the comment.

I absolutely love this video. I think every person who is struggling with a mental block or anything of that sort needs to see this.

Ahhh FINALLY someone gets it!! I've been working on my backhand springs for months and nothing has been as good as this! made soo much more sense! So, Thank You I take my hat off to you!

Ahhh FINALLY someone gets it!! I've been working on my backhand springs for months and nothing has been as good as this! made soo much more sense! So, Thank You I take my hat off to you!
Thanks Sonny, really appreciate the comment, if you have any questions about the handspring feel free to ask. :D

warning- Its 22 minutes long so if you have a short attention span it might not be for you, but after coaching gymnastics and tumbling for 10 years I had a lot to say about this skill... hope you guys like it :]

I was wondering since you never mentioned it in the video.... How would you recommend one to walk inte a backhand spring? :)

Whatever tutorials you are willing to do would be appreciate.

Back