What Do You Like About Your Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New gym for us so we are still in the honeymoon phase. But SUPER friendly parents and kids. Lots of smiles. Interaction between the levels. Girls with high level skills are friendly and welcoming to girls who are coming in with lower level skills. There is an overall sense of joy and encouragement in every social media post.

I anticipate (fingers crossed) that this overall feeling will help the athletes overcome the inevitable obstacles that will come up during the season.

The coaches. After years of inconsistent rec coaches (some great, some awful), it's so refreshing to have a coaching staff that is just plain good at what they do, whether they coach the tiny demonstration team or level 5 co-ed or tumbling. I also haven't seen a difference in the type of coaching kids get in open gym or tumbling classes when they're on team at the gym vs just tumbling there.

And the gym manager is incredible-so positive, so nice, and so competent :)

I love our coaching staff. How they want and expect the best out of each girl on a Team. I love seeing my daughter come out with a smile on her face even after end of practice Tuck lines. How loud the atta girls are when an athlete accomplishes something they've been working hard to achieve. I love our program, the gym owners and of course the parents!

Love our owners, especially Rebecca- the most down to earth and friendliest person I've ever met. Such a huge heart. She is the reason they were USASF owners of the year this year and she is the reason our program is so successful at every level. Making sure our youth 1 gets the same things our worlds teams do, down to music and choreo. Yes being on y1 costs just as much as being on a worlds team.

I love the coaches, they are tough on the athletes but care so much about the betterment of the team and truly appreciate hard work and effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I always liked the coaching philosophy at Cali.
I liked the work ethic too. The coaches are some of the best in the World. It's not ALL peaches and cream of course but no gym is. What made my opinion go from moving there being the best cheer decision made to we'll NEVER be able to put into words how blessed we've been to be part of the Cali Camarillo family was the assistance & emotional support from EVERY coach, parent and athlete the past year. It was an extremely taxing year having CP crossing from 5R to level 6 but she was always supported and when her trying out for college cheer became known the support went to astronomical and I know she wouldn't have made her dream college team without them. It didn't matter where she ended up cheering they were there from the minute she told them she wanted to cheer. They never forgot her even in the middle of comp season with its injuries, stress and available free time is stretching everyone to their breaking point. All the small irritations I ever felt are NOTHING when I realize what was important and priceless LIVES AND BREATHES in that gym and my daughter's life is better because they're in it.
I'm forever grateful and blessed to be part of the Cali Family and always will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back