All-Star What Do You Miss About Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 26, 2010
I really miss chin-chins! So many people hate them, cause they are so difficult, but I really like them. No one seems to compete with them anymore.

I also miss like the little fierce girl at the front of the floor doing a hair whip, or clicking her fingers when on one else does.

Is there anything that you miss on the floor?

What in the world are dirty birds lol, but i miss seeing all the girls with the clip on curls. I hate straight hair for cheerleaders!

i miss dancing it out at the end..but im in college UCA none the less so there is no dancing it out at the end its a clean boring pryamid and a hit on boom

What in the world are dirty birds lol, but i miss seeing all the girls with the clip on curls. I hate straight hair for cheerleaders!

This is a dirty bird, the part up to her landing on the guy's back (the rest is a pooper scopper). But you don't have to do the flip. Some people full in it though as well.

I miss teams freaking out after the routine ends, last year at finals half of the girls just stood up and walked off the floor. I miss seeing their excitement.

completely agree! I feel like a lot of teams (lower levels too) are too busy huffing and puffing to celebrate! It was so much fun watching a team hit their routine and then watch them celebrate on the floor right afterwards!

I miss spiriting on. A lot of coaches instruct the team to walk onto the floor in orderly lines with their hands on their hips or something of that sort. Sure Allstar cheer is very professional and serious but isn't team spirit one of the biggest parts of cheerleading?

Back