What Do You Now About Swedish Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I come from Boden(near lulea) in sweden, and yeah, I think that cheerleading is going to be very big in sweden in a few years! Even if I live in a pretty small town there's many cheerleaders there, it only lives like 28.000 people here in Boden so you can't say things like; if you don't have a full you can't join the team. We have to let everyone join, because if we didn't wo wouldn't be enough people:/ I actually quit cheer for like a month ago because of my damages(?), my ex coach stretched me to much so my inner tigh it totally frigg*d up, and that's a pretty bad thing when you're a flyer haha...

I was very impressed by the bobcats last year in Bottrop for the European Championship.
I think overal the scandinavian cheerleading is starting to develop pretty good, europe better watches out:)

a few months ago we were on cheercamp with Musketeers funky cheer, they were really good too, they made alot of progression. their tumbling was amazing!

I was very impressed by the bobcats last year in Bottrop for the European Championship.
I think overal the scandinavian cheerleading is starting to develop pretty good, europe better watches out:)

a few months ago we were on cheercamp with Musketeers funky cheer, they were really good too, they made alot of progression. their tumbling was amazing!

You went to Bottrop?? Mee too :)

wish i knew more.. sorry i really don't know anything!
very exciting though to hear about how big it's getting!

You went to Bottrop?? Mee too :)

I ALWAYS go to Bottrop:))) Ive been going there each year for 3 years now. Just watching though:( I hope we'll be ready by next year to compete as well. which team is yours? I know some of the slovenian teams.

I've been going for 4 years. I always compete. My team is Twist. We get 3rd last year in Junior coed division. :)

Back