OT What Do You Want To Do As A Career?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i want to be something along the lines of a cosmetologist. sure its not going to pay much but i love doing stuff like that, and i'm good at it.
and if that doesnt work out i would LOVE to be a special needs teacher. i love those kids with all my heart!

i really want to be an art director at a design firm yeah it will take a lot to get there but it will be worth it in the end i love the idea of working with clients and seeing things from just a tiny doodle out to a huge campaign or project its simply brilliant and i adore it

I really want to get into interior design. I have no clue where to start. I finished enough art classes in highschool to get a cord in the art path. I'm only a junior in HS so I guess I have time to figure this all out. :confused:

I'm majoring in elementary education, getting my masters in special education, and getting my doctorate in administration. I want to open a school in my future house for special needs children for more one on one attention. My mom's best friend when I was growing up did this for her own children as well as at-risk children, such as my sister. My sister benefited from it so much and was much better off when she moved to a public school.

My daughter said she will be a coach and own her own gym here in San Antonio and that this gym will be the best gym in the world. (Austin cheer factory is the closest that I know of here that has got a worlds bid previously and they are pretty good but with traffic they are easily a couple hours away depending on where you are at!) so if she keeps it up there is a perfect place for those kids since commuting to Dallas or Houston is to far!

She was rearranging the balls for her youth 3s jump formation! She actually talks to them and was telling 1 ball if her jumps are going to look like that she is going to the back. Ever since her 1st season she has been saying that she will have her own gym one day. She also said all her kids will have fulls when they are 5 and have more swag then all the other gyms. Lol
And as of now there colors are going to be red black and silver!
I guess we will see:)

a6cd09f1-647b-6c6d.jpg

I wanna be a physical therapist and a personal trainer on the side! Depending on where I end up for school (its between Miami of Ohio, UK and University of South Florida right now) then I'll either major is kinesiology or something that would put me on the path for PT because not all these schools have it as a direct major. But I will minor in Nutrition/Dietetics! I love sports and working out and stuff so this is all stuff I'll be interested and I should enjoy the classes.

I wanna be a Corporate Lawyer. Has nothing to do with cheerleading but I'm sure at some point in time I will do some sort of account that's for a gym but other than that no.

i want to be a marine biologist :) but i also want to coach at a cheer gym . i dont know how much it will interfere but i cross that bridge when i come to it im only a freshman !

certified registered nurse anesthetist. as for now I'm going to focus on how to spell anesthetist without the help of spell check :p but as for being involved in cheering, I've always wanted to coach high school. I'm certified to coach now. And I'm hoping to be able to officiate some high school field hockey games in the fall! :D

And I'm hoping to be able to officiate some high school field hockey games in the fall! :D
DO IT! Reffing is so fun and it pays well! $76-ish for an hour game (in MA anyway), and I get to exercise?! Yes please. Seriously, do it. So worth it.

DO IT! Reffing is so fun and it pays well! $76-ish for an hour game (in MA anyway), and I get to exercise?! Yes please. Seriously, do it. So worth it.
I just took a coaching and officiating class in high school so I'm all certified to go. I love the game sooooooo much! Plus my hs coach is one of the most known in the state if not New England area so I got some in's :p I hope I can :)

I just took a coaching and officiating class in high school so I'm all certified to go. I love the game sooooooo much! Plus my hs coach is one of the most known in the state if not New England area so I got some in's :p I hope I can :)
Oh you absolutely will. I might be coaching a middle school team this fall and won't be able to ref for the first time in 2 years and I'm quite upset about it hah. I do remember though, my first game I reffed was so weird because I was on the opposite 'side' of the game if you will. Not playing and not being able to tell the girls where they needed to go for an open shot or something when I saw one was something I definitely had to get used to. Once I got over that it was really great, though!

Oh you absolutely will. I might be coaching a middle school team this fall and won't be able to ref for the first time in 2 years and I'm quite upset about it hah. I do remember though, my first game I reffed was so weird because I was on the opposite 'side' of the game if you will. Not playing and not being able to tell the girls where they needed to go for an open shot or something when I saw one was something I definitely had to get used to. Once I got over that it was really great, though!
yeah it will definitely be quite a transition! but thats awesome that you are coaching. Field hockey is my number one passion then cheering of course :cheering:

Lots of people think it's far-fetched, but something in the entertainment business. I like entertaining and exciting people whether it's with comedy, singing, dancing or acting. Besides somewhere fashion, i honestly can't see myself doing anything else. And i'm definitely not backing down from my dream!

Back